Hi guys

Calvin

VIP Shopper
Amazing Kunzite Daz - 70 carats, wow!!. The collection must be huge now.

Milly

VIP Shopper
Wow Daz you have some stunners there i like the first one what is it the pretty blue one ?all Daz's little beauties lol

Calvin

VIP Shopper
Another nice lot of gems Daz. I love that topaz-74 carats!!!! Unbelievable. :)

mummy bear

< My 3 Little Bears.
hey Dazzle its great to have you back in chat sweetie i hope your ok now? I for one had missed ya xxxx

jacqualina

VIP Shopper
Lovely to have you back Daz, you are one of the few people who always says hello to me when I very occasionally venture into Chat and I've missed you. Hope you're feeling much better.

Dingbat

Hi Daz

Really great to see you back - and buying!!! - hope you are feeling better, and well on the way to full recovery. I certainly missed you during Steve's gemstone hours, but it'll be great to see you back.

I know I don't join in chat very much (in fact VERY little), but I'm ALWAYS lurking, it's great to have it on while I'm working. So I do keep up with what's going on in Rockstv land.

Take care of yourself now
xx

Milly

VIP Shopper
Nice to have you back Daz glad your feeling better now take care xx

briolette

VIP Shopper
great to have our resident loose stone collector with us again! welcome back and good health Daz,
love hollywood xx

L

Lucky Duck

Daz - lovely to see you back. I'm really looking forward to seeing the photos of your new acquisitions; I, too, have started to collect loose gems but my collection is rather puny compared to yours (I only have 2 so far, so if there's any you don't want ....... lol) xx

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikneway
AdBlock Detected

Thank you for visiting ShoppingTelly.com

We get it, advertisements are annoying, however without them this forum would cease to exist.

Members of ShoppingTelly.com can go TOTALLY AD FREE, VIP LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP is just £10!

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks