Hideous

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

merryone

Registered Shopper
195387_pk.102
Watching last night and saw this monstrosity. Not only would it cost £56 ...what the hell is it? It looks like you've cut up your small daughter's duvet cover and flung it over your shoulders. What QVC know about style you could write on the back of a postage stamp.

I just cannot believe that QVC/Frank Usher would think that anyone in their demographic would consider draping themselves in a pink/white sheet with arm holes. The garment is useless as it is, but that print. Fine for a child's duvet cover/child's anorak and I could possibly see it used for teenager's hoodie. Like I said any woman who went out in this would simply look like they'd thrown a duvet cover over herself and who would do that anyway?!! The price is laughable. Other colours are available and they're all pretty grim!

So what about this little beauty? It looks like something a student's cobbled together for their O level. Mum's still looking for her bedsheet and if that wasn't bad enough she's realised that the little bugga's nicked her pyjama top. It's described as a "statement" dress which is fine if the statement you want to make is "I have no idea about fashion". What they are calling a slightly asymetrical hem is what I'd consider a colossal disaster area. I think whoever made this must've been wearing a blindfold. If anyone's interested it'll set you back £57 - are you in or out?!!!

So what about this little beauty? It looks like something a student's cobbled together for their O level. Mum's still looking for her bedsheet and if that wasn't bad enough she's realised that the little bugga's nicked her pyjama top. It's described as a "statement" dress which is fine if the statement you want to make is "I have no idea about fashion". What they are calling a slightly asymetrical hem is what I'd consider a colossal disaster area. I think whoever made this must've been wearing a blindfold. If anyone's interested it'll set you back £57 - are you in or out?!!!
Dear God !! No words...... Out!!

Just when you thought that it couldn't get any worse in hideousness/price pi$$ taking - Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you this. This "collar" will set you back £37, I'd want the whole shirt for that price. Disgraceful!

Attachments

• 2023-03-02.png
    2023-03-02.png
    86.9 KB · Views: 85

Latest posts

Back