Hilarious anecdote - not!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I Love Chocolate

Registered Shopper
Jill said that one night she couldn't undo the clasps on her necklace and bracelet and had to sleep in them.

Isn't that funny?!
:mysmilie_510::mysmilie_15:

Jill said that one night she couldn't undo the clasps on her necklace and bracelet and had to sleep in them.

Isn't that funny?!

She's been trotting out that old chestnut for as long as I've been watching QVC.

But in Jill's world most of her anecdotes incorporate the word hilarious... a word as over-used as it is inaccurate.

Let's hope she can undo her bulldog clip as I very much doubt she'll sleep with that! T'would be like the princess and the pea, or rather her cheap imitation.

Isn't that funny?!

It hilarious. :mysmilie_867: (she says in the most unfunny, monotonous tone of voice ever). :mysmilie_496:

I often sleep with mine on, mainly cos I'm too lazy to take them off but you never know who you're going to meet in your dreams do you :mysmilie_17:

I don't have time for all of this side splitting hilarity. I'm too busy watching paint dry.
:sleepy:

I agree, especially when the colour changes as it dries, me personally though, I prefer pulling my toe nails off than watching JF, it's a lot less painful. :mysmilie_13:

I switch her off when she starts flirting with someone in the gallery, bless her, she is indeed an airhead. Fancy having to live with her...:grin:

The bulldog clip was in operation last night on the Nina Leonard show... it wasn't visible, but it was patently obvious the top was nipped in when on the models it was a more relaxed fit. So very misleading and wrong that QVC allows this to be unchallenged.

Do you think she realises that her eyebrows are a completely different colour to her hair colour and look stupid? :mysmilie_50::mysmilie_13:

Do you think she realises that her eyebrows are a completely different colour to her hair colour and look stupid? :mysmilie_50::mysmilie_13:

I don't know what she thinks about her eyebrows, but it is a very ageing look, I'm afraid.

Bold eyebrows, by all means, but it should be a shade or two darker than the hair, not 10 shades darker.

Last night on the TSV launch, JF made this big show of pouring a generous puddle of the Complexion Cocktail into her giant hands and then pretending to press it onto her face to show us what she does every night (though I'm not sure when because she apparently owns and applies every single beauty product she co-presents so it must take her hours). However, her hands were clearly hovering about an inch from her face so what was the point of that little charade?

I don't know what she thinks about her eyebrows, but it is a very ageing look, I'm afraid.

Bold eyebrows, by all means, but it should be a shade or two darker than the hair, not 10 shades darker.

It's not a good look! What is she thinking :mysmilie_468:

It's not a good look! What is she thinking :mysmilie_468:

The eyebrows makes me think of Margaux Hemingway in the 1979 film"Killer Fish." Check out this clip from 05:43 onwards and you'll see what I mean:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Spo3yj3G0n0

I think Margaux Hemingway was actually really quite pretty. I love this film - the backgammon playing, the 70s soundtrack, the fashions, the location, unusual cast. It's just brilliant / awful.

Last night on the TSV launch, JF made this big show of pouring a generous puddle of the Complexion Cocktail into her giant hands and then pretending to press it onto her face to show us what she does every night (though I'm not sure when because she apparently owns and applies every single beauty product she co-presents so it must take her hours). However, her hands were clearly hovering about an inch from her face so what was the point of that little charade?

Seen a bit of the morning repeat, what a palaver! :mysmilie_17: She's also under the impression (bless her) that the fact she "can't live without" something is enough to make people put their hands in their pockets, as if her opinion matters. You're right though Andi she's way off the disingenuous meter, with her faux "love" of everything, if she really did use what she says she does every night before bed, her husband must get ready to catch her as she gets in to bed and slip slides right out the other side :mysmilie_17:

Seen a bit of the morning repeat, what a palaver! :mysmilie_17: She's also under the impression (bless her) that the fact she "can't live without" something is enough to make people put their hands in their pockets, as if her opinion matters. You're right though Andi she's way off the disingenuous meter, with her faux "love" of everything, if she really did use what she says she does every night before bed, her husband must get ready to catch her as she gets in to bed and slip slides right out the other side :mysmilie_17:
Yuk. The thought of a slimy JF has just curdled the milk in me tea..:mysmilie_15:

Yeah, if she slapped all the products on that she claims to own, she'd double her body weight.

Latest posts

Back