Hilarious hair!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lemonsqueezy

Nice 'n Easy...
let's start with Pippa whose hair done with this Top styler thing looks absolutely ridiculous,adds a decade to her and makes her look like a an extra from Dynasty.

Most of the models look awful and the styles are big "Miss World" 1970's do's

Whatever next!!

It looks ridiculous and really old fashioned imo the combination of the bouffant and her large protruding ears :down:

let's start with Pippa whose hair done with this Top styler thing looks absolutely ridiculous,adds a decade to her and makes her look like a an extra from Dynasty.

Most of the models look awful and the styles are big "Miss World" 1970's do's

Whatever next!!

I take it Clare Sutton is presenting this at some point today? She fits right in with the 70s Miss World Barbie doll look!

My hairs very short like Pippa's was before she started to grow it , I have a feeling she will get it cropped again , if she is anything like me she wont have the patience to wait months & months for it to be long enough to have a cut & a different style

To be honest i think it suits her very short :up:

My hairs very short like Pippa's was before she started to grow it , I have a feeling she will get it cropped again , if she is anything like me she wont have the patience to wait months & months for it to be long enough to have a cut & a different style

To be honest i think it suits her very short :up:

Yes I can't imagine Pipa with long flowing locks. I think she looks lovely and she's one of my favourite presenters. Could do without all the "yeah, yeah, yeah's" but apart from that I like her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back