Homedics TSV 15/01/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

What could this be? Vitamins or one of those leg vibrating thingies (that take up too much room and never get used - Mr CC this time).

CC

New Year when we start exercising, eating healthily,taking supplements,no booze, just before the hearts and flowers of Valentines, Hot Cross Buns and Easter Eggs, Tanning products and getting the body ready to bare for Summer.Then July it’s the start of Christmas again.

What could this be? Vitamins or one of those leg vibrating thingies (that take up too much room and never get used - Mr CC this time).

CC
I got DH the leg thingie for Christmas! So far we’ve both used it every day. He needs it and thinks it’s helping but I guess anyone can use it. It’s not homedics though.

I can't use it. I felt horribly sick after just a few minutes. I've only ever seen Mr CC use it once although he says he uses it all the time (under his cloak of invisibility obviously).

CC

Homedics Stretch Plus Back Stretching Mat with Truheat
Item Number: 721876
QVC Price £280.00
Todays Special Value Price £199.96
P&P:£4.95
4 Easy Pays of £49.99

Whether you're stretching in the morning or unwinding after a long day, the Homedics Stretch Plus Mat has you covered. Designed to move your body through a gentle yet powerful sequence of stretches and twists, this innovative mat will make a great addition to your wellbeing routine. It boasts six built-in programs inspired by yoga positions, seven air chambers that inflate in sequence to each set program, plus a comfortable pillow with an aromatherapy tab so you can add your favourite fragrances. Now, lie back, relax and let the mat do the work!

*A great saving: If you were to buy the Homedics Stretch Plus Back Stretching Mat with Truheat directly from Homedics you’d pay £299.99. So for our Today’s Special Value price of just £199.96, plus P&P, you’re saving £95.08.

Time to unwind - as you lie back, consciously release any tension you can feel by allowing your body to become heavier and softer. The motion created by the mat will move your body without you needing to exert any effort. In fact, the more you relax, the greater the benefits will be.

Stretch it out - particularly benefiting shoulders, back and hips, this versatile mat works to release tension and improve flexibility. The seven precision-controlled air chambers inflate in carefully choreographed sequences to stretch your body.

Tailor every stretch - there are six pre-programmed sequences inspired by yoga positions to work your way through - Unwind, Recover, Stretch, Twist, Energise and Flow. Simply select your chosen sequence using the handheld control, which allows you to pause, play and customise the intensity of every stretch to suit your flexibility.

Easy foldaway design - with a handy foldaway design and a secure strapping system, it's easy to store your mat when not in use, and the convenient carry handle means you can even take it with you for relaxation time wherever and whenever you need it.

Complete control - don’t worry about having to interrupt your relaxation regime, the easy-to-use, integrated remote control is at your fingertips and allows you to pause, play and customise the intensity of every stretch so you can work your way through the programmes with ease.

Keep it fresh - the mat also boasts a convenient removable, washable cover. Simply take it off and wipe it clean with a damp cloth or wash it by hand to keep it clean and fresh.

Enhance your experience - Truheat technology offers fast, effective heating, while this mat comes complete with a head and neck support pillow. It has an aroma tab for your favourite essential oils, making the experience even more relaxing.

Colour options:

• Green
  • Purple

Contains:

• 1 x Stretch Plus Back Stretching Mat with Truheat

I've got a slipped disc since January 2020 and been on a series of strong pain killers since diagnosis in July. Due to NHS wait times I'm still yet to see a physio, but the issue affects me every day. Has anyone with similar issues used this? I'm really considering buying it but haven't been able to find any reviews from people with similar problems.

You've got 60 days to try it MBE. If you've a lot of pain it's surely worth it to try it as it's on easy pays? Watch the presentations first. Make a note for two weeks before the money back guarantee runs out so that you can return if it's not brilliant. Let us know how you get on if you go for it.

CC

I have had slipped, herniated discs for years. Had NHS therapy and pain clinic sessions for years its still there. Its odd but Amercans are shocked that I have not had the operation that they have readily available.

I've ordered it to give it a go. Got £9.33 off using topcashback too so thst made it feel a tiny bit less of a huge spend.

I've been thinking of trying acupuncture but it's £90 to £60 a session and nearest yo me is just under an hour travel, so the mat seems like bedt bet for me to try.

My mum had acupuncture from some kind of pain, might have been knees, and although it was costly it did work. You don't get your money back if it doesn't work though so trying the mat would be my first port of call.

CC

My mum had acupuncture from some kind of pain, might have been knees, and although it was costly it did work. You don't get your money back if it doesn't work though so trying the mat would be my first port of call.

CC

Exactly. My gp said "there is no proof acupuncture works, some people say it works for them, but it definitely won't make it worse. The only risk is paying a lot and not getting any benefit from it", so that's been why I haven't paid myself. But you're right with money back guarantee for the mat, I hope it help.

I've ordered it to give it a go. Got £9.33 off using topcashback too so thst made it feel a tiny bit less of a huge spend.

I've been thinking of trying acupuncture but it's £90 to £60 a session and nearest yo me is just under an hour travel, so the mat seems like bedt bet for me to try.
I'm amazed qvc are with cashback

I have had slipped, herniated discs for years. Had NHS therapy and pain clinic sessions for years its still there. Its odd but Amercans are shocked that I have not had the operation that they have readily available.
Don't Americans pay for all their medical treatments though? I once saw a documentary on TV where a man needed a simple hernia operation which would have been free in the UK but in the US it was $30,000. He and his wife kind of accepted he'd die because they couldn't afford it and he had no insurance because, again, he couldn't afford it. I've a good friend in the USA and she always says she has to keep her medical insurance up to date.

CC

I'm amazed qvc are with cashback
They’re also on TopCashBack. However, when I was buying from QVC, my purchases were tracked but they didn’t pay out despite my filing three claims. Mind you, knowing what QVC are like it didn’t surprise. 🙄

They’re also on TopCashBack. However, when I was buying from QVC, my purchases were tracked but they didn’t pay out despite my filing three claims. Mind you, knowing what QVC are like it didn’t surprise. 🙄
My cash back from QVC has never been paid either. I’m surprised that Topcashback don’t remove them from their site

Latest posts

Back