Hometime crafts

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Vienna

Registered Shopper
If anybody is contemplating buying early Christmas gifts or simply any gift for young children then I can recommend the website below. They`re a small company in Wales who make toys, personalised gifts, height charts, chairs, stools, book ends/nursery items and lots of other stuff and mainly from wood. When my granddaughters were much younger I bought quite a few items from them and they still have some of them to this day but just to look at and not to play with anymore. One of my granddaughters still has the personalised wooden hairbrush I bought her and won`t part with it. She has a very unusual Welsh name and when she was little and went on holiday she was always gutted because the seaside tat shops never had cups, pens, keyrings etc etc with her name on them.
Hence her room name plaque and other bits and pieces, bought from Hometime are still in place, her chair I bought her is in the loft and so is the one I bought for her sister. Anyway have a browse but the people who run the website are on holiday until the 13th September.

Latest posts

Back