Honora TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Breeze

Registered Shopper
Has anyone heard what the Honora TSV is likely to be this Friday, please?

Right now on the Morning Show Kathy is wearing the same bracelets I saw Alison Keenan wearing the other day. Makes me think even more these could be the TSV.

Thank you everyone.

Bit disappointed really, was hoping it would be something a bit more interesting if they're just stretch bracelets. Ah well, will be easy to save my money I suppose.

I like the peacock version of these. I've never bought Honora ACTUAL pearls before-fear not, I'm not having an attack of the Alison Young's, what I mean is, I did buy a watch from them about 6 years ago(the one with the floating pearls in the face,anyone remember that one?)...anyway what I'd like to know from the Honora connoisseurs is, are they well strung?, the bracelets, good elastic?,etc.

Cheers.

I like the peacock version of these. I've never bought Honora ACTUAL pearls before-fear not, I'm not having an attack of the Alison Young's, what I mean is, I did buy a watch from them about 6 years ago(the one with the floating pearls in the face,anyone remember that one?)...anyway what I'd like to know from the Honora connoisseurs is, are they well strung?, the bracelets, good elastic?,etc.

Cheers.

Yup, they are. All the styles aren't to my taste, but I've been pleased with all the necklaces I've kept -some traditional and some more funky. Give them a go BFT:rock:.

Yup, they are. All the styles aren't to my taste, but I've been pleased with all the necklaces I've kept -some traditional and some more funky. Give them a go BFT:rock:.

Okey Dokey Calvin, thanks for the feedback:up:. I shall report back on my findings, if I decide to go ahead and purchase these bracelets.

Did anyone buy all three sets? I can't believe how much you'd be stung for P&P if you did. You could almost have bought another set for that cost. It should be capped for the same item number. It's not as though the extra cost gets you better service.

I have always been pleased with my Honora purchases but find now that there is little different to those pieces I already have.I must have reached my Honora saturation point.Just not excited anymore.

I can't comment on the stringing of the elasticated bracelets as I've never bought those, they're not really my sort of thing. But I have other Honora pieces, necklaces, the leather bracelet, lots of earrings & have always been really happy with the quality of those.
None of mine have broken even though I've had some of them a long time.

More of the same as far a I am concerned. We've all seen the different coloured stretch bracelets with potato, ringed pearls. Colours are unusual, but I think they are a bit too much for me.
Would prefer more expensive classic stuff.

Got my TSV and one of the pearls on the necklace is only half a pearl :down: as the peacock sold out it will be going back with the matching bracelets. Lovely colours put sadly quality poor:headbang:

That's a shocker. I thought QVC's quality control wouldn't let half a pearl go through. That's not the top 5% surely.:smirk:

Latest posts

Back