Honora tsv

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Honora TSV

Does anybody know what the tsv is ? thanks xx

I think I saw Kathy Taylor wearing it this morning with a black and white Tiana B TSV maxidress . It appears to be a 45cm necklace with white and silver or grey pearls ,all the same size .
I guess there will be other colourways . She was also wearing some dangly earrings that matched .
Regards , Jenny .

Chuntly seems to have the same on in the Pampoos hour.I like Honora but will not be buying they are not so different to the pieces I have.I have reached 'saturation' point on Honora & Kipling ( for the time being!)

seems the same as the other stuff I've got!!! Would of liked a bracelet in the wire type to match the wire tsv last year (the nit egg ones!) xx

some one said on here before, that he reads this site, Well Ralph I would like a bracelet please to match my nit eggs which I must say look beautiful on and are always commented on !!!! thanks xx

Honora 6.5-10mm CFW Pearl 50cm Necklace Sterling Silver
Item Number: 600118
QVC Price £34.25
Today's Special Value Price £28.50
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.45

Cultured freshwater pearl necklace by Honora. Buy two of these necklaces and save 7.50GBP, and save 11.25GBP when you buy three necklaces. Necklace features a single strand of barrel-shaped ringed cultured freshwater pearls in a variety of colour options. It's the ideal accessory to complement this season's colour blocking trend. Buy now and stash away for the perfect Christmas present.

* Pearls graduate from 6.5mm to 10mm - sourced from China
* Sterling silver shackle clasp
* Length: 50cm (19.7")
* Presented in an Honora box and pouch

Colour options:

* Wildflowers - pastel shades of raspberry, silver, kiwi, white, champagne, violet and sky blue; an Honora fan-favourite colour way
* Tuxedo - black, white and grey; a classic combination that works for both daytime and evening looks
* Blue Moon - teal, indigo and silver; only the second outing for this colour combination in the UK

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.600118

ohh buy more save more

Honora 6.5-10mm CFW Pearl 50cm Necklace Sterling Silver.
Today's Special Value Price £28.50
QVC Price £34.25
Item Number 600118
Availability In stock
UK P&P£3.45

Description

Cultured freshwater pearl necklace by Honora. Buy two of these necklaces and save 7.50GBP, and save 11.25GBP when you buy three necklaces. Necklace features a single strand of barrel-shaped ringed cultured freshwater pearls in a variety of colour options. It's the ideal accessory to complement this season's colour blocking trend. Buy now and stash away for the perfect Christmas present.

•Pearls graduate from 6.5mm to 10mm - sourced from China
•Sterling silver shackle clasp
•Length: 50cm (19.7")
•Presented in an Honora box and pouch

Colour options:
•Wildflowers - pastel shades of raspberry, silver, kiwi, white, champagne, violet and sky blue; an Honora fan-favourite colour way
•Tuxedo - black, white and grey; a classic combination that works for both daytime and evening looks
•Blue Moon - teal, indigo and silver; only the second outing for this colour combination in the UK

All measurements are approximate ...

Think the three easy pays will be added at midnight...

I have ordered the blue moon tsv and earrings, they will go great with my aqua blue dress and silver sandals that I have bought for my cruise, just hope they arrive in time

Got 4 and possibly still counting...some of my friends are going to get lovely Christmas pressies this year!!!!

I love the pastel bracelet with silver beads item 676924 which I ordered in the past & had to return because it is so short.I do not have a large wrist & I like a bit of 'slack' in a bracelet but this just fitted.It was more for a child, so ladies with larger wrists it would be impossible.If the lovely Ralph does read comments, then longer bracelets please!

I went for the bracelets as well in the Blue Moon so I will have the whole set
Just hope that the bracelets are big enough :blush:

oooh lots of City fans'll be wearing the Blue moon version at Eastlands next season (those with a chunkier neck can buy 2 and save and attach them together; how thoughtful of QVC)

Jude xx

I am tempted to buy some for Christmas pressies.Sad to plan so far ahead I know but they are lovely.I like the blue.
done it,ordered two of the blue.

It's my mom's birthday in August and I think she'd like that. I was thinking of the wildflower for myself but who am I kidding, I can't bear to have stuff hanging around my neck - besides, my cash will be going towards a Yogi wand.

Latest posts

Back