Honora TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

plint

Registered Shopper
Hi,
I have just had an email from QVC, saying that the Honora TSV on the 5th December is a set of earrings. I wonder if it is a similar set to the last one, but in different colours: I am hoping for teal!
:1::1::1:

Cant wait. What would everyone want?
I'd like some pearl and diamond button type that you could still wear everyday to work. (not too dear though, up to £60):54:

Too similar

Hi,
I suspect the colours in the U.S. TSV were too similar to the set we have already had to be the TSV here on the 5th December: the only new shade in there is the pistachio. On the U.S. website, some of the reviews state that this week's TSV was a previous TSV for them, so I think the set could be our TSV, but with different colours: teal will be one of them, if I am lucky!

We will just have to wait and see!

Hi,
I have just had an email from QVC, saying that the Honora TSV on the 5th December is a set of earrings. I wonder if it is a similar set to the last one, but in different colours: I am hoping for teal!

Hi,
I suspect the colours in the U.S. TSV were too similar to the set we have already had to be the TSV here on the 5th December: the only new shade in there is the pistachio. On the U.S. website, some of the reviews state that this week's TSV was a previous TSV for them, so I think the set could be our TSV, but with different colours: teal will be one of them, if I am lucky!

We will just have to wait and see!

Plint, am I right in thinking that you want teal earrings? :lol:

You must be psychic - amazing!

Plint, am I right in thinking that you want teal earrings? :lol:

Hi,
How did you know I want, no need, some teal earrings? I thought I had kept it quiet LOL.

:33::33::33:

Would they please stop already with these earring TSVs?! Not everyone has pierced ears you know... Well, OK, almost everyone has pierced ears, but I don't....:17: Great TSV otherwise, so hopefully it'll sell out quickly & I can indulge in a few OTOs! :4:

Me too

I would like cranberry as one of the colours

Hi,
Yes that would be very nice and perhaps pistachio, as that was not in the previous set, as well as teal, naurally - I wonder what the other 4 colours could be.....purple is the in fashion colour at the moment, so that's a possibility, I suppose, as is mocha. They might repeat basic black and white, in case people hadn't bought the previous set, though I hope not, as I have several pairs of each colour already.

I can feel the excitement building - I always enjoy Ralph's visits.

:32::32::32:

Latest posts

Back