Hotel Chocolat £10 off the Velvetiser starter kit Today only

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Akimbo

Fluffy
Hotel Chocolat £10 off the Velvetiser starter kit Today only HERE. I know there are cheapermilk frothers on the market but if you're looking for a luxury gift I can whole-heatedly recommend this. I've had the copper one for over a year and it gets used everyday: it's a better way than a pan or the microwave for heating milk for coffee without over-heating the milk and if you use skimmed milk it froths it very well. Once the sachets are used up I just crumble half a flake to get an acceptable alternative. It works well with almond and oat milks too, but with a less frothy result. Nice warm milk for Weetabix on a cold morning too.:clap2:

I'll second that Akimbo! My son bought one for me at Christmas as he knows I like a hot chocolate before bed and at the time I wondered how much I would use it, but I've found that I use it for a milky coffee and on weetabix too and it's easy to clean afterwards.It is left out on my kitchen top unlike other past gadgets that gather dust at the back of cupboards.

Another recommendation from me. I bought one for my Godson for Christmas (when Q cocked up the voucher offer they were running) and he absolutely loves the flaming thing. It's costing me a fortune in replacement chocolate though so I'm going to try your Flake suggestion Akimbo. Thank you ��

Galaxy Ripples work too if you like a more malted taste to you hot choc.

Does anyone remember Bournvita? Apparently it's been withdrawn from the UK for over a decade! Although it might be on sale in Indian/Asian food shops. It's also on sale on ebay for silly money. It was like drinking liquid Maltesers! I might try crushing Maltesers into hot milk. In case it sticks to the bottom of the Velvetiser I'll experiment in a cup first. What's next? If that works I might crush up a Crunchie!
:RpS_blushing:

For more sophisticated palates you could grate 80% Cocoa dark chocolate into the Velvetiser.:RpS_laugh:

For anyone who doesn't want to buy another machine there are now dolce gusto compatible pods - i've tried galaxy and maltesers (got mine from b+m but seen in supermarkets) and dolce gusto sell nesquik ones - I found those too sweet. I stumbled across these by chance as they don't seem to promote for some reason - that or I have blinkers on most of the time :RpS_rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back