Chocolat TSV 2.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 164
  • Chocolat TSV 3.jpg
    Chocolat TSV 3.jpg
    176.6 KB · Views: 144
  • Chocolat TSV 4.jpg
    Chocolat TSV 4.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 167
I think I will pop into War on Want today and get that woman an old worn thousands of time frock from 1978 - to go with the other one she wears. At least she’ll have two then.
OMG! You really crack me up with your comments - I don't think I've heard that name since about 1978!!! Who's the woman you refer to btw?

The greasy capon of a woman who flogs the Milky Bars..
Black haired woman who does HC? There's only a couple of vids available on Q right now and the woman's wearing swirly patterned dresses in both - do you mean her?

PS I'd rather eat milky bars than any of her rock hard offerings, at least they melt in the mouth and don't cost an arm and a leg!

Black haired woman who does HC? There's only a couple of vids available on Q right now and the woman's wearing swirly patterned dresses in both - do you mean her?

PS I'd rather eat milky bars than any of her rock hard offerings, at least they melt in the mouth and don't cost an arm and a leg!
I think the woman they are referring to is the side-kick who tempers the chocolate and then fills and decorates the moulds with it. She never wears a hair net and she has very long hair.

That’s the one. She has a similar delivery to Nigella Lawson - trying with her phrasing to give an almost erotic feel to the ‘food’ being shown, and failing miserably. I have seen her more times than I care to admit to flogging that chocolate. Same patter each time. Is it Clarissa, her name? I have only seen her in the one Richard Shops’ frock over the last five years or so. That’s her frock, not mine!!

That’s the one. She has a similar delivery to Nigella Lawson - trying with her phrasing to give an almost erotic feel to the ‘food’ being shown, and failing miserably. I have seen her more times than I care to admit to flogging that chocolate. Same patter each time. Is it Clarissa, her name? I have only seen her in the one Richard Shops’ frock over the last five years or so. That’s her frock, not mine!!
Stop it!:ROFLMAO:

Richard’s 🤣😀 You’ll be mentioning Van Allen next. Or Etams. 🙎🏻‍♀️

Richard’s 🤣😀 You’ll be mentioning Van Allen next. Or Etams. 🙎🏻‍♀️
Blimey Van Allen, that really is a blast from the past, I used to love that shop and had completely forgotten about Richards until this thread, great. I remember Hamells too admittedly they were probably far more recent but I used to love buying clothes then, when I was a lot slimmer and used to dress a lot smarter

The greasy capon of a woman who flogs the Milky Bars..
OMG, where's the dying fly emoji when you need it :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: I've been called many things but a greasy capon takes the biscuit lol. I must go and lie down in a dark room after snorting my whisky 🥃🥃

Capon ha ha ha ha ha. Sorry. Bed.

CC

Trying being the operative word here. Saying the word Shockolah sounds so pretentious and wrong in a sentence spoken in English,and most definitely not sexy (especially coming from Poundshop Nigella's nan) The company may well be called Hotel Chocolat of course introduce it as such, but once you get into the guts of the presentation there's no need to keep it up. Question - Can you use other brands of chocolate in the velvetiser? "Yes, but we use the finest "shockolah" so the experience won't be the same, if you want the best hot shockolah you need to be using ours" - That's enough to make me want to crack open a jar of Asda's finest!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back