Hotel Chocolat TSV 15/03/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Groundhog Day plus the presenter’s face hardly moving,but neck and hands are of a woman pushing beyond pensionable age.
I worked in a factory producing food, everyone had to wear a hairnet and hat plus overalls etc!
So Hotel Chocolat get your act together,it’s bad practice to have long hair dangling over the white chocolate,unless she wants highlights like Ozzy Osbourne 80s style 🤣

It actually surprises me that HC is still going in bricks and mortar form, when so many places are biting the dust. I remember when Thornton's used to be on the high street, and there was always massive queues at Christmas/Easter/Valentines 'cause the did personalised stuff and ice creams, i used to love the rhubarb crumble one. Then there was Past Times another casualty that I really miss. There's nothing that entices me into a branch of HC as the stores and assistants are as intimidating as those in a posh clothes boutique or on high end perfume/cosmetics counter "Can I help yeeeew?! "Not at them prices Luv", I'd like to say in the commonest voice I can muster up, but I usually say, no, you're alright thanks and scurry out!

There's still a C&A in Nantes in the old market, I saw it last week!

CC
Yes I've seen them in Spain
It actually surprises me that HC is still going in bricks and mortar form, when so many places are biting the dust. I remember when Thornton's used to be on the high street, and there was always massive queues at Christmas/Easter/Valentines 'cause the did personalised stuff and ice creams, i used to love the rhubarb crumble one. Then there was Past Times another casualty that I really miss. There's nothing that entices me into a branch of HC as the stores and assistants are as intimidating as those in a posh clothes boutique or on high end perfume/cosmetics counter "Can I help yeeeew?! "Not at them prices Luv", I'd like to say in the commonest voice I can muster up, but I usually say, no, you're alright thanks and scurry out!
I went into Boots on Monday for a Touche Éclat concealer and bagged a few moisturiser samples.
The assistant was very nice and make up was not trowelled on.

Latest posts

Back