Hotel Chocolat TSV 16/10/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I might if it's a box of chocolates - my sis would love them. I could treat her. Personally I don't eat chocolates, I know everyone loves them but I'd rather have cheese 🧀🧀

CC

I might if it's a box of chocolates - my sis would love them. I could treat her. Personally I don't eat chocolates, I know everyone loves them but I'd rather have cheese 🧀🧀

CC
Yummy with some wine or port, much nicer than chocolate. One is nice now and again but something savoury every time.

I ignored the velvetiser last year and will ignore it again if it is the TSV. Chocolate pods in my Tassimo suit me.
I’d ignored the velvetiser before because I’m not a chocolate fan, but I ordered it last year thinking the rest of the family might like it, and i have to say I really like it. The chocolate isnt too sweet like I’d always found every other kind of drinking chocolate to be, so I’d definitely recommend it. 👍🏽

I bought 2 last year as presents as I was unable to get out to buy anything and just got them sent direct,

They seemed to go down well but then would they have told me otherwise?

If it's a coffee machine I could be interested. I always find hot chocolate far too sweet.

CC

If it is a coffee machine, I bet it will be expensive as will the pods to go with it. My Tassimo was on a special deal and was half price and they have a terrific selection of teas, coffees and chocolate which are readily available and not pricey.

But I guess it’s down to personal choice in the end.

I love the Velvetiser but mainly use it in the winter with 100% dark chocolate, I’ve seen the coffee pods which they say are compatible with Nespresso but a lot of reviews saying they are not,😊

If it is a coffee machine, I bet it will be expensive as will the pods to go with it. My Tassimo was on a special deal and was half price and they have a terrific selection of teas, coffees and chocolate which are readily available and not pricey.

But I guess it’s down to personal choice in the end.
I have a dolce gusto machine and find there is a great range of pods and some "compatible" ones - malteser, galaxy, chocolate etc and even a horlicks one. You can buy the pods direct, online or in supermarkets and B+M often have the various machine brands at good prices. As you say Toril we all have our preferences but like you I'm happy podding! 🙂

Come on folks help a girl out, even NMcF is struggling here.

I really want it but know I'll be dissapointed that the volume is too small and not hot enough. I'll see sense but oh I fancy it so much. And cleaning all the gadgets is another thing I don't like. It's also way too expensive. Plus the consumables will be too high.

I'm putting myself off it.

Latest posts

Back