Hotel Chocolat TSV 17/10/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ordered a pack of three iPhone charger cables yesterday at 10.45am for same day delivery as the husband broke his..........again........by pulling it out of his phone by the wire........again........three for a tenner and arrived at 3.30 in the afternoon, free delivery. I think that’s the fastest delivery I’ve ever had 👍😃

Ordered a pack of three iPhone charger cables yesterday at 10.45am for same day delivery as the husband broke his..........again........by pulling it out of his phone by the wire........again........three for a tenner and arrived at 3.30 in the afternoon, free delivery. I think that’s the fastest delivery I’ve ever had 👍😃
It’s incredible, isn’t it? I don’t know how they do it, not just logistically when they have to process the order, pick, pack, label, despatch and physically get it to your home (it wasn’t drone delivery was it??!), but also cost-wise. How do they make money out of a sale like that?! Brilliant though.

It’s incredible, isn’t it? I don’t know how they do it, not just logistically when they have to process the order, pick, pack, label, despatch and physically get it to your home (it wasn’t drone delivery was it??!), but also cost-wise. How do they make money out of a sale like that?! Brilliant though.
It’s especially so when it’s items coming across to NI obviously not same day but next day is bliddy amazing IMO.

Try the magnetic type, you just tilt them to remove (no strain on the wire) and one end stays in the phone permanently.

And they come with 3 different ends so you can use them in other devices as well (ie one cable for 3 different devices (Apple, standard USB, and USB-C).

Last edited:
Try the magnetic type, you just tilt them to remove (no strain on the wire) and one end stays in the phone permanently.

And they come with 3 different ends so you can use them in other devices as well (ie one cable for 3 different devices (Apple, standard USB, and USB-C).

Thanks Strato. ❤️ X

Another coincidence, I had not really heard about HC until I ordered the TSV, and now there is a TV documentary about them, starting on Sunday, Ch 5 at 2000 (I think, check it if you are interested).

I wonder if the documentary is connected with the TSV, or just another coincidence?

I watched the first episode of the documentary during the week (I mentioned it somewhere.) The first episode concentrated on their launch of new HC flavours (pumpkin pie and peanut butter and jelly/jam) in America. The velvetiser wasn’t mentioned.

The first time that I heard of HC was when British Gas sent me a small box for some bizarre reason. 😳 To be honest, I didn’t rate the chocolate.

Another coincidence, I had not really heard about HC until I ordered the TSV, and now there is a TV documentary about them, starting on Sunday, Ch 5 at 2000 (I think, check it if you are interested).

I wonder if the documentary is connected with the TSV, or just another coincidence?

Strato surprise Sunday’s programme is actually episode 2 of their series 2!!!
We’ve been watching too much QVC and didn’t know;)😲:unsure:😀

If Chloe Everton would just shut up I might be able to hear all about the HC products. Wittering on about "Oh! Fancy giving me alcohol at the start of a show!" Eh? If you get pissed on two sips of vodka then you are a very cheap date. She's not drunk, just a chance to shriek her head off and bounce about like Tigger on hot coals.
Telly off.

CC

I watched the first episode of the documentary during the week (I mentioned it somewhere.) The first episode concentrated on their launch of new HC flavours (pumpkin pie and peanut butter and jelly/jam) in America. The velvetiser wasn’t mentioned.

The first time that I heard of HC was when British Gas sent me a small box for some bizarre reason. 😳 To be honest, I didn’t rate the chocolate.
I was thinking I must be the only one who isn’t keen on it. I won a little selection of things from John Lewis 8 or 9 years ago and it included a slab of swirled HC choc. I was so excited .. till I tried it! It didn’t really taste of much to me, just vaguely of plastic. And I didn’t like the texture which I found waxy.

Could I ask please, think I read about purchasing grated/flaked chocolate from Amazon would love a recommendation which has proved a good choice please?

I've just had a letter from the Q about mine. When I first opened it I thought they were going to tell me they'd run out of stock.

But it was to tell me that HC would not be sending a normal Q delivery note so they were sending this letter instead.

And delivery should be within the specified time.

Although taking account of "working days" this could be 2 weeks from ordering.

I would have expected HC to be geared up to dispatch them ASAP, as they were probably expecting many 1000s of orders. So I still suspect the delay is on Q's part.

Latest posts

Back