Hotel Chocolat TSV 17/10/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wasn’t the launch with owner Angus Thirlwell before Christmas on Q???
I have a feeling there were comments on here about folk contacting the brand directly about there being a delay in their delivery.

I've just had a letter from the Q about mine. When I first opened it I thought they were going to tell me they'd run out of stock.

But it was to tell me that HC would not be sending a normal Q delivery note so they were sending this letter instead.

And delivery should be within the specified time.

Although taking account of "working days" this could be 2 weeks from ordering.

I would have expected HC to be geared up to dispatch them ASAP, as they were probably expecting many 1000s of orders. So I still suspect the delay is on Q's part.
Yes I had the letter today, just checked still in process went for the Charcoal 😄

My first one arrived this morning by Royal Mail.

It said TRACKED on the label, but I had no notification that it was coming, and no tracking that I could find.

This was ordered late evening on 14th, the 2nd early morning on 15th, so I hope it comes tomorrow, so I can give it to OH.

Both are still saying IN PROCESS on the QVC website.

What code, how much is it worth, and where from, so what do you pay?
1603286382477.jpeg

Think compared like for like Q is still £3.95 cheaper at non TSV price
(with 99.95 machine, latte 14.00 & starter pack reduced to 20.00)
With the £20.00 discount & free delivery
Please someone check this is correct

Last edited:
Thanks for the info.

Does that make it cheaper than QVC?
The breakdown for the TSV included:
  • 1 x Hotel Chocolat Velvetiser (h x w x d): 23.8cm x 24.8cm x 15.6cm (9.4” x 9.8” x 6.1”) £99.95 direct including pod cups** cost £70.81
so no, not as good a deal, but if you didn’t want the other items in the TSV or missed it, then it’s a good reduction at £79.95.

Sorry Dream Girl, you must have been editing your post as I was posting this.

Last edited:
Think compared like for like Q is still £3.95 cheaper at non TSV price
(with 99.95 machine, latte 14.00 & starter pack reduced to 20.00)
With the £20.00 discount & free delivery
Please someone check this is correct
The hot chocolate selection in the TSV was slightly different I believe.
The 10 chocolate Latte is £13 direct for 10 satchets & the Everything hot chocolate selection is £14.
So direct , like for like would be £126.95 less £20 discount.

The 10 Flavour everything in your description as a starter pack ,however, is for 2 boxes of 10 so a great add on for £20 if purchasing the velvetiser direct.

Last edited:
I just had my first cup, a classic 70%.

A bit sweet for me as I don't have sugar in or on anything.

But I am really looking forward to trying my own chocolate, for example I already have chilli, and salted, and will try a chocolate orange, grated in my pull-chop, will be a lot cheaper.

I will also look out for bulk-buy packs of a different make, please let me know if you can recommend anything. I will also try my normal instant coffee, and also cocoa (which I have unsweetened) but it is always difficult to mix smoothly.

Opps got it wrong with my sachet selections
I put starter kit which was x2 of everything = 20 instead of 10
Then I added everything latte which was a pound dearer
😔 Sorry

I just had my first cup, a classic 70%.

A bit sweet for me as I don't have sugar in or on anything.

But I am really looking forward to trying my own chocolate, for example I already have chilli, and salted, and will try a chocolate orange, grated in my pull-chop, will be a lot cheaper.

I will also look out for bulk-buy packs of a different make, please let me know if you can recommend anything. I will also try my normal instant coffee, and also cocoa (which I have unsweetened) but it is always difficult to mix smoothly.

You are a real tease, when you know I’ve not even had my letter yet😜

Opps got it wrong with my sachet selections
I put starter kit which was x2 of everything = 20 instead of 10
Then I added everything latte which was a pound dearer
😔 Sorry
No need for sorry, that starter kit is a really great deal.
I keep editing whilst other people are posting, still don’t know if my punctuation is correct.

Latest posts

Back