Hotel Chocolate buys cosmetic firm Rabot 1745

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

loveallthingsitalian

Registered Shopper
For £4 but of course it isn’t quite as cheap as the headlines portray! Will the new brand come to Q and you will get 2 for the price of one!

I thought they were part of the same company. Isn't Rabot the name of the plantation where their cacao is grown?

I was bought loads of Hotel Chocolate for Christmas as everyone knows how much I love this range. I had to eat it all: it would be rude and wasteful not to. However I can't stand it now. Which is a good thing for my not so slim figure

I cannot eat dark chocolate, I had bleeding ulcers and dark chocolate gives me extreme acid reflux. I have been known to now and then(once a year perhaps), buy the violet creams 6 in a packet. I nibble at them.

What, I did do was just after Easter buy their Easter Eggs white chocolate down from £30+ around £15.

I will say the quality compared to Thornton's was massive, I find their chocolates very sickly. One or two and that was it, a friend used to get a large box at Xmas then try to force-feed me them to get rid of them. "Go on have another one." No.

I was sent some Hotel Chocolat to try. I got it as a reward from British Gas. 😳 I didn’t rate it at all so have never bought any of their chocolate.

We have two shops in Belfast City Centre, one has a coffee shop, and they did last year coffee for £1 even the Latte etc. They advertise their ice cream as the ice cream of the gods. No idea? Never tried it.

Latest posts

Back