How Can They Look So Bad?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

PennyPitStop

Registered Shopper
Don't know the Q Sale Staffer but female with a red hair.

She's wearing a blazer that is £120+ sleeves very untidy shoved up scruffy. I've seen the blazer being sold as I was peeping at Gok and I really fancied it. But my life now even outside the Pandemic can't justify this, although I more than like it lots.

How can something so smart look like it was bought in a mobile market for a tenner? If I had bought it I'd be very dissapointed.

Just my opinion, but I was an avid blazer wearer with over 50 blazers and jackets at one point.

Think I'd cry if I owned the brand.

She's probably pushed the sleeves up because she's too hot and they're getting in the way of what she's doing. After all it is an item of outer wear, and would be different if she was modelling it. Wearing it like a manky old cardi won't sell it to anyone!

She's wearing a blazer that is £120+ sleeves very untidy shoved up scruffy. I've seen the blazer being sold as I was peeping at Gok and I really fancied it. But my life now even outside the Pandemic can't justify this, although I more than like it lots.

How can something so smart look like it was bought in a mobile market for a tenner? If I had bought it I'd be very dissapointed.

Just my opinion, but I was an avid blazer wearer with over 50 blazers and jackets at one point.

Kathryn Goldsmith, the one who earlier this week pointed out that she'd bought an item with her own money :ROFLMAO:

She's probably pushed the sleeves up because she's too hot and they're getting in the way of what she's doing. After all it is an item of outer wear, and would be different if she was modelling it. Wearing it like a manky old cardi won't sell it to anyone!

Manky cardi. Exactly. It is what I thought but tried to be kind. Doesn't often happen.

As Dolly Parton once said, "It takes money to look this cheap."

Kathryn Goldsmith

Latest posts

Back