How do I put something on cheque hold?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

sillysausage

Registered Shopper
I have seen an item of jewellery on last clicks that I like but I am in two minds about whether to buy it or not (I really have spent too much lately), so I would like to have a think about it. So, I was wondering, how does the 'cheque hold' work? Can I do it online and still go through Quidco? And how long before I actually have to pay for the item? Is it straightforward to cancel it if I decide I don't want it? TIA:flower:

Just phone up and ask them to put it on cheque hold
10 days
Phone them up again

Sorry that was a bit in brief.
I usually spend so long answering that I thought there would be half a dozen replies!
I don't think you can do it on line, always assumed not.....
Never had a problem converting to debit card or cancelling, but again only done it by phone.

Hi SillySausage, if you order on line go to Custom Checkout and you'll be given an option to select 'cheque' as your method of payment. I should think you will be able to go through Quidco too, it would be a shame to miss out. If you change your mind just give them a ring.

Hi SillySausage, if you order on line go to Custom Checkout and you'll be given an option to select 'cheque' as your method of payment. I should think you will be able to go through Quidco too, it would be a shame to miss out. If you change your mind just give them a ring.

Thanks!
Never noticed that!!!
But then I've been known to put my own post code in when having things sent elsewhere (not had anything sent to my home address for years) , so i'm always so busy concentrating on getting the address right.....no wonder I never noticed.

As for Quidco, I think I've remembered to use it once since I joined up.:confused2:

Thank you for the advice Evangel and Calvin, I was able to order the necklace on cheque hold via the web site and Quidco, which is good.

I now can sleep over it and decide whether to buy it or not... I really don't need this, but I find Honora hard to resist... I've ordered this in the gold option... what do you reckon, shall I go for it?:thinking2:

Thank you for the advice Evangel and Calvin, I was able to order the necklace on cheque hold via the web site and Quidco, which is good.

I now can sleep over it and decide whether to buy it or not... I really don't need this, but I find Honora hard to resist... I've ordered this in the gold option... what do you reckon, shall I go for it?:thinking2:

Yes, go for it sillysausage. I've heard of mums letting babies cut their teeth by chewing on pearls and your little one has plenty to choose from with that necklace. :D

I have the silver version

Hi :hi:,
I have the silver version of this necklace. The pearls are quite small, but the overall effect is quite dramatic and fills the neckline very nicely.
:happy::happy::happy:

Ohhh, Plint, thanks, it's not like I really needed encouragement really... But it's good to know other people who have the necklace like it! :wave2:

Thanks for that Calvin, I've never noticed it online. I always pay by credit card so it would be good to have that option if I'm not 100% sure about something.

Only you know your financial situation but it's beautiful so I'd say go for it and treat yourself.

Latest posts

Back