How long before QVC sell this Dyson?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It’s not even a daylight lamp is it? That’s what I’d want if I was planning a splurge. I know you’re a tech whizz strato but all this app business anticipating my every need is a turn off for me. I’m just not interested. Give me an on/off switch and maybe a strength dial and a bendy arm and I’m happy.

I got a vintage angle poise lamp for a fiver from a car boot sale a couple of years ago.

An electrician friend rewired it with flex that looks vintage although it's modern and for a total of £20 I have a perfectly serviceable lamp that I think looks really stylish and it does exactly does what I need it to do!
I've still got one of those too, but these days I use my sperm lamp.

Did anybody have one of these ? When I was a kid my Mum had a similar one and we had a pet budgie which used to hang off the fringes. Eventually he pulled at the fringe so much it hung down like a pair of droopy knickers !
s-l225.jpg

F...ing hell, don’t know about other people on here , but I’ll guess they want what I want from a lamp - and that’s to read by, do close work, or simply to brighten up a dull corner - and that can be achieved with £30 for sure, and if you’re not fussed what it looks like- a tenner would probably cover it! Just ‘cause it’s Dyson, no doubt a fair few eejits will aspire to have one, and those who are minted will buy a couple. I dislike Dyson as much as I dislike Qvc!
With you 100% Merry.

Dyson married Deirdre Hindmarsh in 1968.[1] They have three children; two sons and a daughter.[1] In 2003, Dyson paid £15 million[citation needed] for Dodington Park,[69] a 300-acre (1.2 km2) Georgian estate in South Gloucestershire close to Chipping Sodbury. He and his wife own Domaine des Rabelles, near Tourtour, France, and a house in Chelsea, London.[citation needed] His vessel Nahlin is the largest British-flagged and owned super yacht with an overall length of 91 metres (299 ft), and was ranked 36th in a 2013 survey of the world's 100 biggest yachts.[70][71]

In July 2019, Dyson spent £43 million on a 21,108 square foot (1,961.0 m2) triplex flat at the top of the Guoco Tower, the tallest building in Singapore.[72][73] Dyson has also invested heavily into buying agriculture lands across Lincolnshire, Oxfordshire, and Gloucestershire.[74]
I got this from Wiki, so perhaps not 100%, but by other researches I reckon pretty spot on. Now I understand his o4icing!😤😤

Dyson married Deirdre Hindmarsh in 1968.[1] They have three children; two sons and a daughter.[1] In 2003, Dyson paid £15 million[citation needed] for Dodington Park,[69] a 300-acre (1.2 km2) Georgian estate in South Gloucestershire close to Chipping Sodbury. He and his wife own Domaine des Rabelles, near Tourtour, France, and a house in Chelsea, London.[citation needed] His vessel Nahlin is the largest British-flagged and owned super yacht with an overall length of 91 metres (299 ft), and was ranked 36th in a 2013 survey of the world's 100 biggest yachts.[70][71]

In July 2019, Dyson spent £43 million on a 21,108 square foot (1,961.0 m2) triplex flat at the top of the Guoco Tower, the tallest building in Singapore.[72][73] Dyson has also invested heavily into buying agriculture lands across Lincolnshire, Oxfordshire, and Gloucestershire.[74]
I got this from Wiki, so perhaps not 100%, but by other researches I reckon pretty spot on. Now I understand his o4icing!😤😤
The Singapore penthouse was sold at a loss recently - why is my heart not bleeding

It’s not even a daylight lamp is it? That’s what I’d want if I was planning a splurge. I know you’re a tech whizz strato but all this app business anticipating my every need is a turn off for me. I’m just not interested. Give me an on/off switch and maybe a strength dial and a bendy arm and I’m happy.
I bought a very good DAYLIGHT floor lamp from Aldi recently, about £35 as a "special buy". It has a bendy arm and a SWITCH - - - simples.

Latest posts

Back