How long does it take parcels to arrive after despatch?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

8 days (10 inc weekends) from despatch to delivery in Cambridgeshire.. That's happened the last 5 times when goods have been delivered by RM. Always think twice before ordering now for small items.
3 to 4 days if a larger item delivered by Parcelnet.

Last edited:
I am waiting for my Kipling TSV which was on waitlist but then posted 5th Nov. Phoned CS today and was told to wait until tomorrow for delivery & then phone back again if not here. My Philosophy arrived in 4 days!!

Still waiting for my Smashbox starter kit - really want to order the OPI TSV on Wednesday but bit reluctant to unless my Smashbox order turns up.

Ordered 2 items from QVC, Dispached on 5th still waiting delivery P+P £12.00
On 5th nov ordered 1 item from Amazon and it arrived 18 hours later P+P free
Ordered 2 items from John Lewis on 6th arrived next day 4pm free delivery on everything.
Have decided not to order anything more from QVC until after Christmas as I cannot be
bothered sitting in waiting and waiting and waiting.....................:11:

I'm finding delivery from QVC very hit and miss at the moment.I ordered some L'Occitane handwash and refills, which arrived in 3 days,a Prescriptives make-up palette £4.95 postage and it took 10 days to finally turn up in a slightly battered box and looked like it had slid round the floor somewhere. I was amazed when I opened it and it was still in one piece. Most items seem to now take over a week to arrive,other than jewellery which always comes in 3 days.

For me it's usually 2-3 days after it says "shipped". But that is mainly with jewellery - other items can take up to a week (excluding weekends).

Well that all depends......on whether it's been nicked or not. :rolleyes: I bought 2 of these necklaces as Xmas pressies at the end of October and they didn't arrive. :TANTRUM:I have to give credit to the CS lady I spoke to though, she was very pleasant and the declaration form arrived today, I'm sure that QVC are as hacked off as their customers are when RM manage to 'lose' so many parcels. :rolleyes: It must cost them an awful lot of time and money investigating all the claims. :pPC:

I waited 9 working days for the last laura geller tsv it came on the same day as the dislamer thing they sent to get me another one!!lol that was royal mail, when i lived at my mums a few years ago things used to come really quick in like 2-5 days garenteed but now it just takes ages!!im waiting for some decleor i orderd last sat, they didnt ship it untill tues!

My daughter has just received a large order from Urban Outfitters containing 2 men's jackets,2 tee shirts,6 purses(2 for me)& a lady's cardi.
The order took only 48 hours to arrive from the UK to Eire & best of all, the total cost of postage was the grand sum of £8.75 :1:
Now,why can't QVC do postage like this,especially in these recessionary times?

I just checked the status of the Smashbox lipsglosses I ordered on the 4th and they were dispatched on the 6th, but still no sign of them. Yet I ordered a ring the other week and it arrived in 3 days, I then ordered a smaller size one and that turned up in 2 days! Thought I would check with the shopping telly girls if anyone else was waiting ages for stuff and sure enough I found this thread. Perhaps QVC are saving money and only having Royal Mail collect a couple of times a week instead of every day!!! When status shows as dispatched, I think it just means the order has been packed ready to post. I know Royal Mail can be slow, but not so slow that it takes 9 flippin days to deliver somethiing!

The Parcelnet deliveries (our Next man), are much quicker.

Well I won't be going out wearing one of my nice new Smashbox lipglosses tonight now, will I!

Dont think its Royal mail to blame. Have been told by CS that although item says shipped, it only means its ready to leave the warehouse so very misleading. When QVC started it was 3 - 5 days for delivery on everything, now its 10days plus and they always blame royal mail or their couriers. They need to get their act in order especially s they charge so much for delivery.

Also how long does it also take QVC to process the order, currently have an order placed on Thursday (13th) still not touched Saturday (15th). They will lose custonners if they carry on like this

Latest posts

Back