How many times...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

fredab

Registered Shopper
in one sentence can Fiona say amazing? Answer 3. I just counted. This is at the start of the 11 am show. If she manages to top 3 times in one sentence please let me know!

Just be glad JF is not on with her and she says amazing constantly!!!!!

If I was on I would probably keep saying 'definitely' - what word do you think you would repeat to keep things flowing?

Hen, you're not Keeley are you?

Jude xx

Big LOL, oh no busted!! Would love to be for all those elemis freebies but no I'm not! I have hair exactly the same tho, and am a fully qualified beauty therapist, but other than that no more similarities.

in one sentence can Fiona say amazing? Answer 3. I just counted. This is at the start of the 11 am show. If she manages to top 3 times in one sentence please let me know!
Hee Hee Hee fredab off topic but I thought your forum name was 'Prefab' I had a good chuckle, it's an age thing you know, I am so old I did, 'actually' live in one as a child but that's another story lol. I know it's amazing but actually true.

I tend to count how many times Julia R says "actually" every time she's on. She said it 10 times in the space of 4 minutes recently - it does tend to distract from the product once you notice these little foibles !

My jaw dropper is still Alison Youngs Actual habit. This actual cream is perfect for the actual face area - definitely amazing!

Alexis from L'Occitane says 'literally' every other word, I didn't notice for ages but now I have it drives me bonkers!!

The most annoying for me is Jilly Halliday saying "going very very quickly indeed". She was on the other night and she said it for each and every product in the show.

Someone on here (well a few posters hachoohally) commented that Fiona made this strange braying/mooing noise when other presenters were speaking. I couldn't believe it till I actually heard it myself on Saturday. It sounded awful! Really low, drony noise....just horrendous!

Going to have to turn to Mute now when Julia comes on. Last night on the Sak, every other word with "actually". Actually this and actually that, ...............and actually. Has no-one ever told her ???? Like netscat its driving me bonkers !!!!!!

I just love these threads because if there are annoying habits that you haven't already noticed then you will sure as hell notice them now!

Anyway does anyone else find Anna's exaggerated facial expressions redolent of a children's television presenter? Also does anyone else find it irritating when she uses obscure words when there are more familiar words that would get her point across just as well?

Anyway does anyone else find Anna's exaggerated facial expressions redolent of a children's television presenter?

Not as bad as Claire Sutton - Princess Play School, the Maria Bell of Children's TV!

Latest posts

Back