How much ?????

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I really like my GTech Mk II as well. In fact I had two of them as I bought a second one to replace the Mk I when that finally bit the dust. However, my second one started emitting a dreadful smell after a couple of minutes use, despite keeping the filter and brush bar clean. When I rang GTech they listed the parts that might need replacing to cure the problem. It would have been like a complete rebuild. 😳 So I took the battery and filter out of the “broken” one to use as spares for the one that’s still ok. The “carcas” went to the tip.

To replace it I bought a cordless Shark anti hair wrap vacuum, on a deal, and I hate to say it but it’s even better than the AirRam. I vacuumed using the AirRam and then went over the area again and was mortified by the amount of dust etc that arrived in the Shark’s dust canister. 😳

I was contemplating getting the new GTech platinum model but I’m glad I didn’t because, even with a money off code for the platinum model, the Shark on the deal was cheaper. 👍

Latest posts

Back