How not to sell a watch pt. 93458904538

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Price Plunge

Registered Shopper
Earlier this evening Richard Hardwick on Price-drop TV was responding to a viewer's text message asking if they had any Thomas Earnshaw watches for sale. (The answer was No, which must have been a close shave for the viewer in question.) Anyway, he said that they were going to be selling Ingersoll watches later on instead, and one watch in particular featured an automatic mechanism which was first invented by Rolex over 100 years ago (he said the exact date but I've forgotten what it was), therefore that particular Ingersoll watch has a piece of Rolex heritage inside of it
mysmilie_15.gif

That's like saying "My car has four wheels and a Ferrari has four wheels therefore my car's like a Ferrari..."

That is such an inane comment. Is he on something? :dull:

I heard the same crap about an Ingersoll Chronograph a few days ago. The best part was that the watch was not even automatic! Priceless!!!

The similarity you have made between your car and Ferrari is awesome .The point is that if the watch is so useless then why owner of this watch want to sell it in high amount.

It's great, same as the Rosa Benini handbags made from cheap offcuts cobbled together by children or chimps (that's what they look like, anyway)......You don't need to spend a fortune on a designer bag as these have got the lot....Person/persons' name, made from leather, oh, and they're handbag shaped! Eat your heart out Lulu Guinness! They tell us there's long waiting lists for some of the designer bags such as Mulberry, but guys....there's usually an awfully long queue in the post office when you're waiting to return your bogus, substandard merchandise!

.....And don't get me started on the Gold, the Diamonds and the Crystal.....Oh go on then!.....

Gold plate is NOT the same as wearing gold!

A number of flyaway fragments do NOT equate to owning a diamond

A piece of glass that's been hacked up and coloured does NOT maketh a crystal

Reminds me of a cheesy drama we do in church, just cos I live in an aircraft hanger, does not make me an aeroplane, or living in a garage does not make me a car, having the same movement style does not make this a Rolex quality watch ...

'Cicillia Sandrew' has all the hallmarks of a spam account. Please ignore her/him/them/it :wink2:

Think you are right. I've looked through their posts and the grammar ranges from perfect to completely illegible. Then, one of their posts point to an Indian Mart.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Latest posts

Back