Hp tsv 15/11/08

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The price is about right compared with PC World. Which doesn't say a great deal! Though £35 delivery is really taking the mick but not the worst charge I've seen (Dell has been known to charge £50 +!).

Unfortunately touch screens, whilst easier to operate windows, are quite expensive especially in 22" sizes but looks to be the vogue item in the next few years so will get cheaper - Microsoft next version of windows is going to be including the use of touch screens via surface technology. It's fun if you have a use for it :22:

Snoopy is right - go for a mega pc for now and if you want the feeling of touch clicky thingy, buy yourself a tablet. It's a lot more functional and far better than a mouse.

As far as I can see the same item is around $1,200 in the States which is around £800

The page you requested may no longer exist on Dell.com

The dell link worked for me. Took me to the Dell XPS One product details which starts at £799.

With this TSV you are paying over the odds because of the touchscreen. I'm not sure that it is all that practical to have one that size, and you'll be forever cleaning the wretched thing.

We're Sorry

"The page you requested may no longer exist on Dell.com

* There may be a misspelling in the URL you have entered
* The page or file you are looking for has been moved, retired or is no longer available"

Tried in both FF and IE. Perhaps its to do with my settings.
Not to worry it looked a bit of a gimmick, after a few weeks no doubt
the novelty would have worn off.
Thanks

Latest posts

Back