ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

HP x360 14" Windows 10 Convertible Laptop with Intel Core i3 Processor
Item Number: 732239
QVC Price £529.00
Todays Special Value Price £399.96
P&P £9.95
4 Easy Pays of £99.99

Enjoy all the benefits of a touchscreen laptop that you can use like a tablet with this clever convertible HP Pavilion x360 device. The 360 hinge allows you to flip the 14" Full HD touchscreen around so you can use this lightweight computer as both a laptop and in tablet mode at a moment's notice. It's powered by an Intel Core i3 processor with 8GB RAM and 128GB SSD storage, offering super-fast performance for work and play, plus Bang & Olufsen-powered audio for top-notch sound to accompany your HD visuals when streaming your favourite shows and movies.

*A great saving: if you were to buy this HP X360 14 Windows 10 Touchscreen Laptop with Intel Core i3 processor from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you’d pay £529, plus P&P. So, for our Today’s Special Value price of just £399.96, plus P&P, you’re saving £129.04.

Work or play your way - flip your HP Pavilion x360 laptop through four modes to enjoy computing your way. The standard laptop mode is perfect for working on your latest essay or presentation, or you can flip it round backwards to get the keyboard out of the way for immersive viewing. Watching in bed or on unsteady ground? Just stand your laptop up in tent mode and you're all set, or fold your screen all the way around for a touchscreen tablet-mode experience, perfect for reading or playing games.

Fully specced - there's no need to compromise on power with this clever lightweight computer. It comes with an 11th generation Intel Core i3 processor and 8GB DDR4 RAM to run your programs quickly and smoothly, as well as a 128GB SSD hard drive offering loads of local storage for your files and images, plus an HP Wide Vision HD webcam built in - perfect for video chatting with your workmates, friends and loved ones.

Perfect for study or work - whether you're looking for the perfect device for taking notes at lectures or putting in a day's work remotely or on the go - this convertible laptop is the perfect choice. You'll enjoy up to eight hours of battery life on a single charge and the slim, lightweight design makes it an ideal addition to any rucksack, pannier bag or briefcase.

Full HD touchscreen - whatever mode you're working in, there's nothing like the tactility of a touchscreen interface for making your new laptop a joy to get to grips with. Particularly when your touchscreen looks as good as the glorious Full HD of this HP Pavilion x360.

Audio by Bang & Olufsen - and it's not just looks either; enjoy a rich and immersive listening experience thanks to this convertible laptop's dual speakers with Audio by B&O - perfect for streaming favourite movies podcasts or music.

Windows 10 in S Mode - experience the most secure Windows ever built. With fast boot times, increased responsiveness, and added protection against phishing and malicious software, applications run more smoothly. Plus, you'll receive a free update to Microsoft's latest Windows 11 operating system.
Please note: specific timing for Windows 11 release will vary by device and certain features require specific hardware. Please see the Microsoft website for details.

HP Rechargeable MPP 2.0 Tilt Pen - whether you're sketching, photo-editing or taking notes, this handy HP Tilt Pen gives you the power to capture the finer details as you work with improved latency and greater sensitivity. Create naturally with no interruptions.

• HP Fast Charge
  • SuperSpeed USB Type-C Power + Display + 10Gbps signalling rate
  • HP Wide Vision HD Camera
  • HP Imagepad with multi-touch gesture
  • Four-sided micro-edge display to maximize your viewing area

Yes, I know people still use them for work etc., but there is just something so terribly old fashioned and outdated about laptops nowadays. Compared to more modern technology, they just look the music equivalent of turning up at a party with a cassette player in a PVC case hanging from your shoulder and a box of tapes to do the music, or a Video 2000 VCR to provide the entertainment for a films evening. Or proudly showing off your new telex machine to the neighbours. Don’t get me wrong - I still use one myself for work related typing/printing invoices, but apart from that, I just have no modern day use for one - touchscreen or otherwise.

Knowing nothing about computers and their ilk does anyone know if this is a reasonable spec/deal? My tower computer has just died but I need to have one that plugs into the internet cable due to very poor and intermittent signal - so wi-fi only would be useless for me.

Knowing nothing about computers and their ilk does anyone know if this is a reasonable spec/deal? My tower computer has just died but I need to have one that plugs into the internet cable due to very poor and intermittent signal - so wi-fi only would be useless for me.
it seems a good one to me £420 on amazon & £500 on argos ect

I love laptops. I need a keyboard. Anything with a touch screen goes out of control and does what it wants, which is the complete opposite of what I want! I have a HP laptop and it's good. Doesn't sing and dance but it does the job.

CC

Latest posts

Back