HP TSV on Sunday

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I bet it is the all in one PC again!
Wish it was the HP Tablet that they sell from £89 if you can get stock.

If it is a Touchsmart PC, I will post a review of mine on here if anyone says they are thinking of getting one.

In particular, the touchscreen was very sensitive to start with, now you have to press hard and wait a second or two before anything happens.

Maybe because Ideal World have been doing lots of cheap notebooks around the £380 price point.
Also great for kids and students for when they go back to school.

ooh.. If this has an i processor in and a few easypays I might be tempted....!!

You'll be lucky! Lol
Supercoolwillow has already said it will have a AMD P360 Athlon Dual Core Processor.

A cheap laptop is going to only have a cheap processor not the latest i ones.

You'll be lucky! Lol
Supercoolwillow has already said it will have a AMD P360 Athlon Dual Core Processor.

A cheap laptop is going to only have a cheap processor not the latest i ones.

Oh well, comet has a cheap i5 for this weekend, will have to look at the spec.

Lets see how many times QVC says they have the "latest processor" :D

Last edited:
hp Pavilion G6 15.6" Dual Core Laptop w/ 4GB RAM 640GB HDD Windows7 Home Prem

Item Number: 565578
QVC Price £449.50
Today's Special Value Price £389.94
AvailabilityIn stock
UK P&P £9.95

Experience a fast and responsive PC performance with the powerful dual core processor and generous 4GB RAM that makes light work of running multiple applications and programs.

Watch movies and listen to music in stunning clarity with the HDBrightView display providing a vivid visual experience, and built-in Altec Lansing speakers for crystal clear audio clarity.

Store plenty of songs, videos, documents and more without slowing down your computer with the huge 640GB hard drive.

Navigate your computer easily using Microsoft's latest operating system, Windows 7.

Pick the perfect PC for your personality with our selection of colour options with stylish high-gloss finishes. Choose from Charcoal, Purple and Red for a notebook that suits your style.

If you have any difficulties with setup and beyond, the Talk Me Through It team will be on hand with all the gadget advice and support you'll need. Find out more…

Technical specifications:

* Display: 15.6" HDBrightView display (1366 x 768)
* Processor: AMD P360 Athlon II dual core processor (2.3GHz)
* Memory: 4GB DDR3
* Hard drive capacity: 640GB
* Optical drive: SuperMulti DVD R/RW with double layer support
* Graphics: ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4250
* Audio hardware: two built-in Altec Lansing speakers
* Webcam: built-in
* Battery: six-cell (up to 4.5 hours battery life)
* Keyboard: full size with home roll keys
* Mouse: multi-gesture touchpad and on/off button
* Dimensions (w x d x h): 37.4cm x 24.5cm x 3.63cm (14.7" x 9.6" x 1.4")
* Weight: 2.55kg

Input/output:

* 3 x USB 2.0 ports
* 1 x HDMI pot
* 1 x external display (VGA) port
* 1 x headphone/speaker/line-out jack
* 1 x microphone-in jack
* 1 x Ethernet (RJ-45) port

Software:

* Operating system: Windows 7 Home Premium (64 bit)
* Microsoft Office Starter 2010 (trial)
* HP Setup Manager
* HP Support Assistant
* HP CoolSense
* HP Recovery Manager
* Omnifone MusicStation
* Cyberlink DVD Suite
* Cyberlink YouCam
* Windows Live Essential
* HP Games powered by WildTangent
* Adobe Reader
* Adobe Flash Player
* Symantec Norton Internet Security 2010 (60 days live update)

What's in the box?

* HP G6 notebook
* Start Here guide
* Power cable and adapter
* Six-cell battery

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.565578

Buyers beware there are alot of articles on the web about HP pulling out of the PC market and concentrating on the software side of the business.

Buyers beware there are alot of articles on the web about HP pulling out of the PC market and concentrating on the software side of the business.

Kind of. They want to sell off the PC division and concentrate on the software (services side) a la IBM. They sold off theirs to Lenovo. Either way, any PC you buy with HP's name on it will be warranty/guaranteed in the normal period.

Danny posted this on the QVC FB page... "Danny Kiaie Hi guys just to let you know HP is not shutting down it's pc business we have discontinued the Hp touchpad if you read the latest articles Hp have made this statement hope this helps guys cheers"

Danny posted this on the QVC FB page... "Danny Kiaie Hi guys just to let you know HP is not shutting down it's pc business we have discontinued the Hp touchpad if you read the latest articles Hp have made this statement hope this helps guys cheers"

Sounds like they are not selling as fast as they make out on QVC.
Just bought the HP Touchpad for £89 and it is an awesome piece of kit, especially as it cost £349 a few weeks back.

Latest posts

Back