I’m not Nora Batty!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

loveallthingsitalian

Registered Shopper
Why is it so hard to get a pair of tights to fit?

I am 5ft size 18 with my weight on my hips.

Tight are either or often both, too long (hence being a Nora) or won’t go over my hips.

I have spent hours this morning searching for a something but if they are petite the hips are either not stated or are tiny and if plus then they are very long.

Would anyone have any suggestions for opaques - the wrinkly ankles are an absolute no no. I have a couple of winter dresses I could wear if i could get tights as in summer I can get away with bare legs and midis.

TIA

Tight are either or often both, too long (hence being a Nora) or won’t go over my hips.

I have spent hours this morning searching for a something but if they are petite the hips are either not stated or are tiny and if plus then they are very long.

Would anyone have any suggestions for opaques - the wrinkly ankles are an absolute no no. I have a couple of winter dresses I could wear if i could get tights as in summer I can get away with bare legs and midis.

TIA
I'm 5ft 5 and,depending on the company, a size 10 or 12 and still struggle with tights so much so I only wear jeggings or joggers. I only wear skirts and dresses on holiday.

TIA
Have a look at Snagtights.com. They do stuff for all shapes and sizes. Hope that helps.

Latest posts

Back