I’m Renting Out.......

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

No sooner had I predicted it and Debbie has let us into a secret. She is thinking of selling her house in Devon and getting one in Wales. She said she feels she wants to be near her grandchild. Not very near to the other one though? I expect she has figured out that having a holiday home in Wales near her daughter will make running it easier for her. I could be wrong though because perhaps I unfairly think that Debbie always puts Debbie’s needs first.

No sooner had I predicted it and Debbie has let us into a secret. She is thinking of selling her house in Devon and getting one in Wales. She said she feels she wants to be near her grandchild. Not very near to the other one though? I expect she has figured out that having a holiday home in Wales near her daughter will make running it easier for her. I could be wrong though because perhaps I unfairly think that Debbie always puts Debbie’s needs first.
What’s anyone else think do you think she’ll easily get shut of her Devon place and at what loss?

I was never sure if she ever owned that place, or owned it 100% by herself. At the very start was she not just renting it?

Like Twighlight my kitchen MUST be closed off as I can’t stand cooking smells. The rest of our house is totally open plan and smells get everywhere and it costs a fortune to heat.

Dont start me on the ****** llamas! And the ones who are going to do B&B /holiday lets who think there is absolutely no work involved obviously have never stayed in anything other than a 5* hotel. 5 bedrooms for people staying over at Christmas??.?. Whatever happened to sleeping bags on the floor!
Moving from a city or large town to a hillside farm without a neighbour or shop within 30 miles must be a shock in the first bad weather, no gritters out there. Then the ones who can see a rooftop 5 miles over the horizon say it’s not secluded enough - give me strength!

There have been a few “go backs” but needless to say they are the big success ones they never show the ones who don’t last 6 months.

Latest posts

Back