I’m Renting Out.......

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yes that’s the place and the pics are like the ones she’s been flashing during KH hours. Also her home in London seems to have a similar look with a multicoloured fair ground carousel horse up in the kitchen worktop to the ceilin.
How on earth she’s got the KH gig IMHO they are like chalk and cheese in designs
Exactly what I was thinking!
I pity the "clients" if this is an example of her style and talent.

As a maid living in Devon these 2nd home owners really do get on my nerves, they buy houses that the locals can't afford and can only dream of owning. Most locals live in tiny new builds on the outskirts. Come winter these towns and villages are like ghosts towns. I bet she comes down for a week each year and that's it.
Not sure if she is aware but in the NHS Rose cottage is another name for the mortuary.....
Looking at the number of holiday lets in Port Isaac on that website I’m surprised there are any properties left for locals.

As a maid living in Devon these 2nd home owners really do get on my nerves, they buy houses that the locals can't afford and can only dream of owning. Most locals live in tiny new builds on the outskirts. Come winter these towns and villages are like ghosts towns. I bet she comes down for a week each year and that's it.
Not sure if she is aware but in the NHS Rose cottage is another name for the mortuary.....
Reading ‘Rose Cottage’ yes that brought me back to screens round beds and porters with the trolley. Have you got a body for ‘Rose Cottage’ staff? :cry:

You made me look, I now have a headache.

For many years I had a second job for one day a week as a holiday cottage cleaner and that place would be a nightmare to prepare for changeover.

All the pointless tat standing on surfaces and hanging on walls needing dusting, the light coloured soft furnishing would be filthy within a month, the glass mermaid table will never look clean with a log burner in the same room, all the cushions on the beds will have to be replaced at the end of the season (I've found disgusting marks on bed cushions) and I would refuse to clean the dining room on the grounds that is's decorated in such bad taste a layer of grime could only improve it!

Imo that cottage is hideous I could not stay in a place like that in fact it looks as if someone has done it for a sick joke while the owner was away.

Imo that cottage is hideous I could not stay in a place like that in fact it looks as if someone has done it for a sick joke while the owner was away.
Reminds me of that "swap houses" TV makeover show, where the owners usually hated the makeover. What was it called? I think it is coming back, Lawrence L-B was involved.

I just had to have a look too. I think it’s ghastly. All that dreadful fish-related wallpaper apart from anything else, like those dining chairs! Goodness me.

My God, that’s horrible!
Drives me mad when you live in a holiday region & its inundated with second home owners & holiday lets. Place is dead in winter, local shops struggle because they hardly use them & locals are priced out of the market. Think the council tax on them should be quadrupled at the very least for a start.

I just had to have a look too. I think it’s ghastly. All that dreadful fish-related wallpaper apart from anything else, like those dining chairs! Goodness me.
Yep, I'm sure she thinks it's "edgy". It isn't.
I think it shows someone who is out of touch. I wonder how many people have been put off renting it as a result of the decor?
Quite a lot, by how heavy-handed she is in promoting it on air...if it was fully booked, there would be no need.
I know right now it is impossible to predict when we may be able to plan and book holidays again, with a realistic chance of actually getting the holiday in question...but she takes the biscuit.
If I was Q, I would be charging her by the minute for her advertising time on Q, when she is supposed to be presenting KH's Q range on air! Might shut her up. They could try it with the most egregious offenders on the presenter team...it would make a significant dent in the pay packet some of them take home, and might get them thinking before they spout about their side hustles.

What a tasteless load of sh!t 😂
What’s happened to all the beiges and greys, most of all where’s all her Culinary Concepts like those octopus bowls you put ice cubes in, or the mice knives to cut cheese with? Just goes to show you that a clear cut posh accent and a few quid in the bank can’t buy you taste or class.........bet KH is mortified. 😳🤔😜

Pretty much like Amanda Hold’ems wallpaper in the loo of framed people from the regency era? now that’s really tasteless and imagine having all those people on that wallpaper staring at you when you’re trying to take a leak or worse still, a 💩. ☺️

Latest posts

Back