I’m Renting Out.......

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Dream Girl

Registered Shopper
......Next year hope you have not missed the regular advert from Kelly Hoppen’s brand ambassador Noushka
Think she must have dropped in the Cornwall, Port Isaac Rose Cottage that she has interior designed and will be renting out next year, most hours I happen to over hear.
Taking lead from Queen Jules with her elevated villa with sea view Spanish fitness retreat.
So long gone Debbie Greenwood with her countryside detached villa with pool on the Algarve Portugal.
Move over Debs Flint with the writers Devon Sheepwash cottage retreat.
There’s a new girl in town jumping on to the holiday rental market care of QVC with their free airtime publicity. :rolleyes::oops:o_O

......Next year hope you have not missed the regular advert from Kelly Hoppen’s brand ambassador Noushka
Think she must have dropped in the Cornwall, Port Isaac Rose Cottage that she has interior designed and will be renting out next year, most hours I happen to over hear.
Taking lead from Queen Jules with her elevated villa with sea view Spanish fitness retreat.
So long gone Debbie Greenwood with her countryside detached villa with pool on the Algarve Portugal.
There’s a new girl in town jumping on to the holiday rental market care of QVC with their free airtime publicity. :rolleyes::oops:o_O
Good grief, I wonder if as a mere guest, they might put their foot down.
Is it QVC we are watching, or a free for all?

Every time Anouska is on it’s my house this & my house that. She endorses Kelly Hoppen bland bedding & vases but her ”houses” are so way out there with the weird wallpapers & collectibles

Two weeks later back again.....
So we have my Instagram, my cottage, my home, my clients, my interior design business.
Now my client wants me to get four of these for the project I’m doing for them.
Check out me on my Instagram account and now my cottage in Cornwall has its own Instagram account.
All in less than half the hour show :sleep:(n):sneaky:

So we have my Instagram, my cottage, my home, my clients, my interior design business.
Check out me on my Instagram account and now my cottage in Cornwall has its own Instagram account.
All in less than half the hour show :sleep:(n)
Was there any time left to sell the much needed KH items?

Was there any time left to sell the much needed KH items?
Not much at all selling of a bath mat the 40th birthday got brought up and not being able to ago away and missing the spa experience.
But as Craig brought up a new car was bought and the were able to film experiences out in the new car :sleep:
You couldn’t dream it all up 🥱

Think the fitness retreat was a vanity job created for DS. She should just pay him an allowance & cut out the middle man.

All in less than half the hour show :sleep:(n):sneaky:
Fecking eejit.

Craig got a new car ??? I remember a time when he could barely afford to get repairs done to his flat ! or so he said on air. Then came the major renovations and decorations with artfully placed QVC items for his photoshoots. Well, perhaps Ebay is paying off after all 🤭 🤭

Craig got a new car ??? I remember a time when he could barely afford to get repairs done to his flat ! or so he said on air. Then came the major renovations and decorations with artfully placed QVC items for his photoshoots. Well, perhaps Ebay is paying off after all 🤭 🤭

I wonder who he wrangled that freebie off? Doesn’t seem the type of fella who likes to put his hand in his pocket 🤔

As a maid living in Devon these 2nd home owners really do get on my nerves, they buy houses that the locals can't afford and can only dream of owning. Most locals live in tiny new builds on the outskirts. Come winter these towns and villages are like ghosts towns. I bet she comes down for a week each year and that's it.
Not sure if she is aware but in the NHS Rose cottage is another name for the mortuary.....

Yes that’s the place and the pics are like the ones she’s been flashing during KH hours. Also her home in London seems to have a similar look with a multicoloured fair ground carousel horse up in the kitchen worktop to the ceilin.
How on earth she’s got the KH gig IMHO they are like chalk and cheese in designs

Latest posts

Back