I am so tired of all the junk...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well, you could be in luck and see Jake three times in one day!! He’s back on at 8.00 pm with a carving of the Queen. Can’t wait.
That looked awful, they had it on air again the following day!

Does anyone think the pearl sunglasses aren't selling very well? I have seen them on so many times and today, here they are again! I've bought sunglasses from them in the past, but they were black spinel ones and £19.99. These are £39.99 and really not worth double the price. I really liked my black spinel sunglasses, but they didn't last very long - the arm fell off :(
The pearl looks like a spot in the side of your face! They need real people giving them advice!

I just remembered a gripe that I wanted to share and this thread is as good as any other. Quite recently Troth was with Adina and was droning on about how things changed in the gemstone world due to covid and how Gemporia is in a unique position to help Hatton Garden. So he had had meetings with various Hatton Garden jewellers to see if they could help. Of course to do anything would need quantity but the stars clearly aligned when a long standing family jeweller had sufficient stock of a gold bracelet with Siam (Thai) gems, stonew which are now unavailable, mines now closed, xx years of stock, blah blah blah. Video from the Hatton Garden jeweller of the story, blah blah blah. Adina of course hanging on every word, gasps and mouth wide open. Essentially nothing that we are not used to, but it was the graphics that got me. After all this guff the graphics described it as the Siam Gemstone Bracelet (or words to that effect) but then it was further described as from the 'Jacque Christie Collection'!!! They must really believe their own hype!
I didn’t wonder who she was….LOL

TJC have gone right down the pan with their new ripoff delivery charges. Buy three chains on a "multibuy" and it will cost you £7.99. They've lost my custom.
Use TJC Plus

Just watched a Blossom show with Ellis. Although I think the faux flowers are perfectly nice, I just can't get excited over them. I think you could probably pick up items just as good from TKMaxx/Homesense. I reckon I would rather continue watching faux flowers rather than Dave Troth who has just appeared though :rolleyes:

Just watched a Blossom show with Ellis. Although I think the faux flowers are perfectly nice, I just can't get excited over them. I think you could probably pick up items just as good from TKMaxx/Homesense. I reckon I would rather continue watching faux flowers rather than Dave Troth who has just appeared though :rolleyes:
Watching paint dry would be an improvement over watching that guy IMO.

Someone once said on here that Dave Troth is very popular with the lady viewers.

All I can say is that they must be really hard up for men where they are, or the menopause is making them delirious. Or both.

Turned over to Gemporia earlier, and saw him in the process of delivering what sounded like a really boring lecture about something or other that was apparently getting people at JCK overexcited.

I didn't bother to stay to see what this exciting thing was - Dave's hangdog face was more than enough to get me switching over to BBC News as quickly as possible

Someone once said on here that Dave Troth is very popular with the lady viewers.

All I can say is that they must be really hard up for men where they are, or the menopause is making them delirious. Or both.

Turned over to Gemporia earlier, and saw him in the process of delivering what sounded like a really boring lecture about something or other that was apparently getting people at JCK overexcited.

I didn't bother to stay to see what this exciting thing was - Dave's hangdog face was more than enough to get me switching over to BBC News as quickly as possible
He makes my skin crawl. That hair is rank! 😷

Is it just me or the non-jewellery products are slowly taking over more and more air space? Today they occupy 6 out of 12 hours of air time! It's homewares, flourish, primal, Visage.... All in 12 hours!
Wouldn't be surprised at all. I think it's probably just me, but I find all the selly telly channels so boring and dull.

The lotus tourmaline show of yesterday was a bit of mystery to me. They kept referring to it as a "premiere" but I have seen those same pieces on other shows. Boring and dull indeed.

I'll admit that I got a shock yesterday when I flicked on Gems to see Ellis flogging card making kits with someone that I'd never seen before. Both of them were stood behind what looked like a 6ft display of the various kits so they did well by not knocking them all over the studio.

I love Christmas decorations, but I don't like these Nutcracker decorations on at all, you can get much nicer stuff at Homesense/TKMaxx

I have just taken a look at today's schedule while getting ready for work and it's almost the entire day without jewellery. They will have primal living, followed by puzzles, followed by Visage. Gems TV? I don't think so!

Latest posts

Back