I am so tired of all the junk...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Am I the only viewer (only occasionally now) who finds most of the male presenters absolutely appalling? Dave Troth always looks as if he is trying hard not to break wind, Jake Thompson or is it Thompson-Bennett? looks as if he needs to try one of Steve’s famous fasts and Toby ‘right’ Cavill oh my word I’m speechless, what a shower. Why oh why do we have to have TWO presenters when one gabbling on is quiet enough. And as for that tat Destello, cheap plastic bags, oh sorry vegan leather and crappy clothing and on top of that you have Hattie waving her arms around and tugging at her neckline grr and awful Ellis her wardrobes must be creaking under the weight of all the tat she has bought “one in each colour” lol. Rant over… for now

I think the shows were popular so they have flooded the channel with them. They are doing them every Friday now too.

Lynne is moving times to do Hattie's slot and I think Hattie might be doing Destello full time now, like Kati with her make up
And they are all truly dreadful, as for Kati and her makeup, can’t stand her? Her voice is so blooming grating

They seem to be doing a lot of free gifts just lately to try and make people buy new products. Free travel mirror with the new Visage palette thing today

I seldom watch Gemporia nowadays due to all the junk. However, when I do switch to the channel I always catch Destello shows (now would be a good example). Is it bad timing on my part or is Gemporia being taken over by Destello?
Makes me sing the Black eyed Peas song My Humps "what you gonna do with all that junk all that junk inside your trunk"🤭🤭

I caught Gemporia for the first time in quite a while, since TJC is having the dullest day ever. They are having a Glenn Lehrer special. What do you all think of his pieces? Treasure or junk? I confess I am not a fan. I was looking at his seven star and it failed to impress me. It's also a shame that the topaz stones are all coated. Ergo, the colour is not genuine.

I caught Gemporia for the first time in quite a while, since TJC is having the dullest day ever. They are having a Glenn Lehrer special. What do you all think of his pieces? Treasure or junk? I confess I am not a fan. I was looking at his seven star and it failed to impress me. It's also a shame that the topaz stones are all coated. Ergo, the colour is not genuine.
No, not a fan at all. Destroyer of stones is my name for him. :ROFLMAO:

I think the coated topaz is massively overpriced. I know it's set in gold and the topaz has to have great clarity, blah, blah, blah, but it's still coated topaz. Same goes for the Wobito snowflake cut - a lot of those are made with coated topaz, or very cheap stones, but because they are set in gold and have a fancy cut, they charge huge prices for them.

I like the snowflake. But I have a set in uncoated amethyst. I also got them all as last one in stock so I paid about half what they usually charge. I am not a fan of coated stones - but some folk seem to love them.

I like the snowflake. But I have a set in uncoated amethyst. I also got them all as last one in stock so I paid about half what they usually charge. I am not a fan of coated stones - but some folk seem to love them.
I really like the snowflake cut, but I do think the stones are overpriced and yes, some people love the coated stones, I once bought a mystic pink topaz years ago and it was a pretty colour, but I always know its not really real. My daughter loves it though!

If you go onto their website, it says that thing is a bestseller. Wow! I found it pretty creepy! I have just shown it to my mother. She says that if I buy her something like that she will disinherit me... She was really alarmed thinking that I was showing her that thing as a prelude to presenting her with it!

Latest posts

Back