I am sorry Mikey but ...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

That might be a sure sign he has had his wrists slapped.Personally, I would have slapped his rear as well.

Thank you for clarifying I didn't think you meant it like that which is why I didn't go off on one! I am sure if he was my friend I would want to defend him too but surely you must be embarrassed by some of his selling tactics? When he was on quiz call didn't you ever say to him why do you work for a company that rips off the venerable? I would if it was my friend.

PJ

Thank you. I can only defend him as I know him & he would never have meant
Anything bad or sinister in his comment.
why do you think he left Quizcall?... Because he saw it
for what it was and didn't agree with it.

Thank you. I can only defend him as I know him & he would never have meant
Anything bad or sinister in his comment.
why do you think he left Quizcall?... Because he saw it
for what it was and didn't agree with it.

But what about bid? He must have seen the change from when he was there before? There are a lot of parallels to quiz call IMHO.

PJ

Hold on a minute! He's selling the Fletcher & Lowe (not that he's mentioned that) wallet, with the eagle on. He's showing the pockets for all the cards and he's saying as you get older you accumulate more cards, like loyalty cards! He saves the points off them and gives them to the goddess!!! "You've got to look after the pennies"

Wow, he's gone from frittering it away to saving bliddy loyalty points now lol

Maybe the Lady Goddess has 'Slashed' his allowance?

Last edited:
Mikes "lovely lady/goddess" signs her posts "Mj" on the facebook page. Perhaps its M&M's pet name for them, a bit like Shamy (Sheldon+Amy on BigBangTheory) or Clois (Clark and Lois on Superman) its the big thing atm lol.

What about Godlock? Goddess+pillock

And also Quiz Call didn't change it was a rip off from the start and Mikey didn't start at the beginning, far from it it in fact near the end so did he not look into the company he was representing? He should trademark his catchphrase. He certainly is the right tool for the right job.

PJ

for a "friend" you have a very in depth knowledge of mikes career, family and buying choices

to add a bit more integrity to your posts please admit you are mrs mason

Quick question Mike's friend M&M, how did you come about finding our forum? Did Mike ask you to post to defend him or something? You can see why we think you are his L/G can't you?

PJ

Quick question Mike's friend M&M, how did you come about finding our forum? Did Mike ask you to post to defend him or something? You can see why we think you are his L/G can't you?

PJ

well it's clear M&M is in very close contact with Mason because Mason will sometimes respond on air to a recently posted comment on here
so obviously M&M is a very very close friend!

well it's clear M&M is in very close contact with Mason because Mason will sometimes respond on air to a recently posted comment on here
so obviously M&M is a very very close friend!

I get the feeling M&M posts to promote discussion about Mason. Egomaniacs feed off attention, be it good or bad.

Let's face it, until Night Nursegate barely anyone had even mentioned Mason in a while, there isn't really a lot to say about him is there? Even the last lot of discussions about him were only because of his partners somewhat arrogant comments on his facebook page. So dull, and very predictable.

Last edited:
I get the feeling M&M posts to promote discussion about Mason. Egomaniacs feed off attention, be it good or bad.

Let's face it, until Night Nursegate barely anyone had even mentioned Mason in a while, there isn't really a lot to say about him is there? Even the last lot of discussions about him were only because of his partners somewhat arrogant comments on his facebook page. So dull, and very predictable.

so M&M sticks their oar in coz there's no such thing as bad publicity? hmmm, interesting.
I suppose if one has an ego the size of Mason's then it needs constant stroking and fuelling.
I say bring it on M&M, their weak attempts to defend him are good value entertainment!

Please Mikey stop talking about yourself in the third person it makes you sound like an idiot. There is a word we can use called my. Simples.

PJ

Also even if it is in jest it is not on to joke about your crew saying she wants me. Just not on. No respect for women.

He's up to his scare tactics again. Death by dirty mop. Of course he has bought one of the steam cleaners himself. He might need it to clean up later after the dog's dinner he's just made in the multi cooker

He's up to his scare tactics again. Death by dirty mop. Of course he has bought one of the steam cleaners himself. He might need it to clean up later after the dog's dinner he's just made in the multi cooker
We must watch out for the next time he tries to sell that whizzy mop in a bucket thing :tongue:

Mike has leant how to pronounce 'bincoulars' correctly since he last sold them :grin:

Latest posts

Back