I am sorry Mikey but ...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

i saw this

to say it is worthy of an apology is in my opinion very generous

it was at best distasteful and at worse a horrid comment by a presenter reverting back to his type when he thinks nobody is watching

i saw this

to say it is worthy of an apology is in my opinion very generous

it was at best distasteful and at worse a horrid comment by a presenter reverting back to his type when he thinks nobody is watching

That's not the first time he's been distasteful on air. Some months back he decided for some reason unknown to me that he'd accuse one of the young female assistants of farting. It was Gemma I think and it was pretty plain that she hadn't, she was visibly embarrassed by the comments, and saying it wasn't true,yet he went on and on and on...blinking eck luv...you on one of them igh Fibre diets, stone the crows..ya wouldn't fink a young lady like this could do sumfink like this...poor girl..she was mortified...and kept denying it..all he said after that was yeah wotever luv...and started fanning his nose. I would call that bullying! Disgraceful.

LoL at Mike tonight trying to cover his tracks from last night telling her that he wanted to offer mess for her cough. Good try MM.

Oh and whilst we are talking about Mike we are not three year olds. Every other sentence he says something then says "now what do I mean by that" never after anything complicated.

PJ.

hmmm interesting.........our Mikeyboy was just talking to his assistant Kiri (I got her name wrong earlier) about her cold and he pointedly said 'take a cold and flu remedy and you'll feel better' then 'that's all I'm saying' as an aside

the evidence that he is M&M is stacking up and explains why he's quiet this evening on the forum!! just putting it out there!

hmmm interesting.........our Mikeyboy was just talking to his assistant Kiri (I got her name wrong earlier) about her cold and he pointedly said 'take a cold and flu remedy and you'll feel better' then 'that's all I'm saying' as an aside

the evidence that he is M&M is stacking up and explains why he's quiet this evening on the forum!! just putting it out there!

The only time M&M appeared whilst he was on air was just after we called him on the fact that M&M appeared just before and just after Mike's shift. We did then say but you just got someone else to log in (in fact you can tell there is two distinct writing styles from the poster) but they never replied to that .... funny eh ... I maybe wrong but didn't they first claim to be a customer, then a friend of his misses .... I would have total respect if they were just honest with us, shame not from the start.

PJ

For what it's worth I personally doubt M&M is the Night Nurse Fiend. Mason's ego is so huge I fancy he would never post on here, he's far more likely to rely on one of his legions of fans to defend his honour.

It's also rare that big stars update their facebook pages and the likes themselves, they have staff to deal with such drudgery.

Despicable. He should have been severely carpeted after those comments. Straight into the producers office the very next day. I know he probably was trying to be humourous but he has to learn that he cannot say such things on air, he is working presenting goods on a shopping channel not working as some second rate adult comedian at a downmarket Spanish resort club.

I agree totally that it was crass and also potentially distressing too. He has often come across with his remarks as very chavaunistic and actually a bit anti-women. His nickname for his wife as lady/slash goddess is repulsive and kind of makes me uncomfortable whenever he says this. Makes me wriggle and my flesh crawl. I think this latest remark from him was indeed very telling into his character.

An on air apology would be a very good idea and one which the producer of his hideous shows, should make absoloutley compulsory. Sadly I fear, his comments will not have even resulted in even a friendly warning. Seems Bid/Sit up are quite happy for their presenters to come out with these things.

This remark put me in mind of Justin's jokes about infidelity when he did the identity fraud thingys It all smacks of a very sexist attitude at Bid and a downright tacky show with tacky presenters coming out with increasingly crass remarks and sickening jokes!!

Despicable. He should have been severely carpeted after those comments. Straight into the producers office the very next day. I know he probably was trying to be humourous but he has to learn that he cannot say such things on air, he is working presenting goods on a shopping channel not working as some second rate adult comedian at a downmarket Spanish resort club.

I agree totally that it was crass and also potentially distressing too. He has often come across with his remarks as very chavaunistic and actually a bit anti-women. His nickname for his wife as lady/slash goddess is repulsive and kind of makes me uncomfortable whenever he says this. Makes me wriggle and my flesh crawl. I think this latest remark from him was indeed very telling into his character.

An on air apology would be a very good idea and one which the producer of his hideous shows, should make absoloutley compulsory. Sadly I fear, his comments will not have even resulted in even a friendly warning. Seems Bid/Sit up are quite happy for their presenters to come out with these things.

This remark put me in mind of Justin's jokes about infidelity when he did the identity fraud thingys It all smacks of a very sexist attitude at Bid and a downright tacky show with tacky presenters coming out with increasingly crass remarks and sickening jokes!!

Quite right Tri but sadly I wouldn't hold out too much hope of any kind of apology. Sadly there are a number of male presenters who seem incapable to adhering to even the minimum level of decency expected from us viewers. But I wouldn't like to think that the good male presenters, like James Russell and Andy Hodgson, would be tarred with the same brush though. It wouldn't surprise me if they are privately appalled at such behaviour.

I guess the lesson from this is we shoudn't really expect any better from those involved in such tawdry conduct.

For what it's worth I personally doubt M&M is the Night Nurse Fiend. Mason's ego is so huge I fancy he would never post on here, he's far more likely to rely on one of his legions of fans to defend his honour.

It's also rare that big stars update their facebook pages and the likes themselves, they have staff to deal with such drudgery.

Yes, I would agree about big stars but we are talking about Mason. I haven't taken much notice of M&M's posts to be honest. How is the spelling, punctuation & grammar?

Well they can't spell Mike for starters, it's Mije :rolleyes:

Mikes "lovely lady/goddess" signs her posts "Mj" on the facebook page. Perhaps its M&M's pet name for them, a bit like Shamy (Sheldon+Amy on BigBangTheory) or Clois (Clark and Lois on Superman) its the big thing atm lol.

Mikes "lovely lady/goddess" signs her posts "Mj" on the facebook page. Perhaps its M&M's pet name for them, a bit like Shamy (Sheldon+Amy on BigBangTheory) or Clois (Clark and Lois on Superman) its the big thing atm lol.

DId you know that Jedward aren't really called Jonathan and Edward they are really called Peter and Rick but .... :p

Im still reeling from his vile joke last night. Thank God I only read about it here and didn't have to hear it straight from his potty mouth!

He's selling sunglasses, pack of 2 for £3.99 ++

He's done the designer/cost a lot of money sunglasses but he will never pay a lot again for them. Funny that!

Hold on a minute! He's selling the Fletcher & Lowe (not that he's mentioned that) wallet, with the eagle on. He's showing the pockets for all the cards and he's saying as you get older you accumulate more cards, like loyalty cards! He saves the points off them and gives them to the goddess!!! "You've got to look after the pennies"

Wow, he's gone from frittering it away to saving bliddy loyalty points now lol

Wonder if anything was said to him about his 'joke' last night. Surely Bid have had him in the producers office this morning?

Latest posts

Back