I am such a muppet.........

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Pickles

Registered Shopper
......for getting sucked into IW slinky fashion range. I blame the lovely Loen for selling it to me. How bad could it be - plain black trousers, plain navy crossover top, capped P&P? Well after they took 2 weeks to arrive I opened the package and knew they were going straight back - I nearly didn't even bother trying them on. The fabric was appalling, so thin and cheap looking and must have been a fire hazzard. I took them to the post office and the post master took one look at the address and said have they sent the wrong stuff cos they do to everyone else and recommended recorded delivery as he knew so many people who IW had claimed never to have received the parcels from. £9 it cost. I will learn from this. Wonder how long my refund will take?

......for getting sucked into IW slinky fashion range. I blame the lovely Loen for selling it to me. How bad could it be - plain black trousers, plain navy crossover top, capped P&P? Well after they took 2 weeks to arrive I opened the package and knew they were going straight back - I nearly didn't even bother trying them on. The fabric was appalling, so thin and cheap looking and must have been a fire hazzard. I took them to the post office and the post master took one look at the address and said have they sent the wrong stuff cos they do to everyone else and recommended recorded delivery as he knew so many people who IW had claimed never to have received the parcels from. £9 it cost. I will learn from this. Wonder how long my refund will take?

From one Muppet to another....you will learn from this, but it's not guaranteed that you'll not "accidentally" buy other rubbish you know you don't want in the future...but you'll get there my friend!
I've wasted good money sending back...poor poor quality make up..never again...frumpy badly made clothes, reeky perfume, I mean fgs..who (apart from me) would risk their money on a perfume they'd never even smelt? Cheap and NASTY jewellery....I know now to my cost that "dainty" is shopping telly speak for worthless tat! Hope you get your refund soon x

One thing though, I go into quite a few different post offices and I've noticed that increasingly they try and flog you extra insurance/services at every opportunity.

Latest posts

Back