I could scream!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I didn't know I could sell on here, thank you, please, which forum do I go on to, to do that? Many thanks for the reply xx

:hi: Emeralds, you've already posted in the correct section with your Avon agent thread. Just start another thread with the title of what it is you want to sell.....and pics with a full description would be a big help.

There was another thread in the Drop that Sazza kept about how to post pics on here, main rule being they mustn't be over a certain file size. Folks have sold jewellery on here previously, so we all like to have a peek. :happy:

PS 'How to post pics' is a sticky at the top of the 'Whatever you Want' section.......knew it was somewhere!

Last edited:
I didn't know I could sell on here, thank you, please, which forum do I go on to, to do that? Many thanks for the reply xx
Hi just put a thread in the "Buy sell and swap section" just post up some pictures and your asking price and if any members want to buy they will send you a private message xxx

I prefer to BIN and when I do I send the payment straight away. At the moment though I am waiting for a book which is overdue so I have emailed the seller to see if they are in a area that's been hit with the snow. The book didn't cost much but it was the next instalment of a series I am reading at the mo.

piper

Latest posts

Back