I got this, I got this too

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Grizelda

ShoppingTelly Supporter
I got it in two colours and I wear it all the time. So says Jacqui Joseph about 70% of the clothes she discusses (My spelling of her name may be wrong but she is the BA for Nina Leonard.). If she's not telling porkies, she must change clothes several times daily in order to get through her massive wardrobe. I really don't think she "got" as much as she says she's "got."!!

Pipa says she spots her doing her shows in the clothing. Is she doing Homes Under The Hammer? Thought it was said on air she’d started filming.

Pipa says she spots her doing her shows in the clothing. Is she doing Homes Under The Hammer? Thought it was said on air she’d started filming.
Yes she in occasionally on HUTH as is Tommy whatshisface that used to do the building work with Alan Tichmarch
I miss Lucy as I can’t take to the Scottish woman - she a finger wagger - would do well on Q

I laugh when them go on about how much they wear the clothes. Most of them do it.
Ruth is the winner though.
Every single item she wears and some of them she reckons she’s worn them since she began.
Given the amount of stuff she is churning out , she too must be changing multiple times a day.

I laugh when them go on about how much they wear the clothes. Most of them do it.
Ruth is the winner though.
Every single item she wears and some of them she reckons she’s worn them since she began.
Given the amount of stuff she is churning out , she too must be changing multiple times a day.
And so many of them say, "I wear it all the time". I've heard Melissa say she's bought 24 Marla Wynne vest tops and wears one of them practically every day. This is more believable since they are under garments.

Yes she in occasionally on HUTH as is Tommy whatshisface that used to do the building work with Alan Tichmarch
I miss Lucy as I can’t take to the Scottish woman - she a finger wagger - would do well on Q
I don't like finger pointers. Ali Keenan is always doing it to a guest or co host with her thumb. It's very ill mannered, imo.

Latest posts

Back