I had a small delivery...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

PearlyQueen

Liverpool Supporter
First for ages - I blame this being on Freeview of an evening!
Because I certainly am never tempted by their webgames any more.

First up was this:
http://www.gemstv.co.uk/Shop/productDataSheet.jsp?productid=124329&menuselection=2
sunstone013.jpg

sunstonebest.jpg

I was talked into this one by a nice young man who persuaded me it looked just like Tanzanian Ruby! I liked the design, but I've never rated sunstone, so he must be a good salesman...
I did have a long hard think before deciding to keep this one, as it changes so much in different lights! (I prefer it in the darker pic)

I was totally smitten when these came on a few days later, and couldn't resist adding them to the order:
http://www.gemstv.co.uk/Shop/productDataSheet.jsp?productid=126342&menuselection=2

They're huge and gorgeous - and sadly weigh a ton! I could tell the minute I lifted them out of the box they weigh twice what the heaviest earrings I can bear do, and so there was no point in breaking the seal. Sad.

I have to say, the seven days I had the ring in my basket I spent off and on the website trying to bulk up my order just like the old days. I am impressed by the improvements to the technicalities of the new site, but the content is crap.
I didn't find a single item that was exciting, interesting or a bargain in all the visits I made (and trust me, there were plenty). Just saw the same old same old same old. I swear most of the stock was what they were flogging on webgames before the revamp. Such a shame they keep all the good stuff for the TV games, as I'm sure they've got loads I'd have bought, but I just didn't see anything.
Right, back on the wagon for me!

That's a lovely ring Anne, I was playing the 'guess the stone without clicking the link' game & was thinking maybe orange sapphire, I wouldn't have guessed sunstone because it looks so clear.

You do make me smile when you post photos - it's the way your nails always match the stones, I wish I was that organised!

Last edited:
That's a beautiful ring, Anne - lovely colour sunstone and lovely design. The earrings are great, but you can't wear them if they're too heavy - what a shame.

Jantac......there's a bug running round my screen.....

H E L P !!

Apologies Anne, I keep sidetracking myself and I meant to reply properly earlier.

It s a very pretty ring you've chosen, lovely colour and setting, it looks very nice on your finger. Sorry the earrings weren't suitable.

You're right about the content of the website being quite stale, I've more than hinted to Gems before - on this forum - that they should try and shift the stuff with a big clearance sale. Otherwise we'll be looking at the same ummmm stuff till Xmas! :eek:

Hi Anne lovely ring. I agree with you about the "same old same old". I struggle now to find something so there must be something wrong!!

Lovely ring. I like the design very much. I have a sunstone and I think it's a beautiful stone.

Fellow Proms Fan!

Hello, love your countdown to the last night of the proms! Have you got a ticket? I went a few years ago but this year I can't as I have not been to any proms due to work and going to seer too many ballets - I'm spent up!

Anyway, great to see a fellow prom fan! Jackie :D

Hello, love your countdown to the last night of the proms! Have you got a ticket? I went a few years ago but this year I can't as I have not been to any proms due to work and going to seer too many ballets - I'm spent up!

Anyway, great to see a fellow prom fan! Jackie :D

Hi Jackie - yes, got a ticket, actually a few of us from the forum are going!

Some tickets were unexpectedly released by the Royal Albert Hall, & Merryone posted on here about it, I was lucky enough to be on here at the time & snapped up tickets VERY quickly, as did some others.

That's one of the reasons ST.com is so great:)

Hi Anne, I saw your ring on air a few days ago and thought how lovely it was, glad you got one, it looks great on your finger. Such a shame about the earrings, they looked really pretty too.

Latest posts

Back