I knew it!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I clicked over a couple of times and thought he had toned down his "act". I wonder how long that lasts!

Glad to hear the Kinkade's are back, that is just what my flat needs! *

* This may be not be the truth...

I love the comment about what he loves about this channel "it makes life easier, family values" or something like that, I was too busy being sick to notice exactly what he said!

I love the comment about what he loves about this channel "it makes life easier, family values" or something like that, I was too busy being sick to notice exactly what he said!

Family, friendship, fun - is the channels tagline that he was probably trying to say in his quirky roundabout way.

Great to see him back, he could be the new Steve Whatley of Ideal World - minus the face licking and tanning.

Family, friendship, fun - is the channels tagline that he was probably trying to say in his quirky roundabout way.

Great to see him back, he could be the new Steve Whatley of Ideal World - minus the face licking and tanning.

I didn't realise that was their tagline, he was probably trying to say that.

This was not his best performance tonight, wrong product numbers, confusion in pronouncing simple word strings together.

However stock seemed to shift. on a further positive he did look healthy. 6/10 Peter.

I am confused :mysmilie_13: I switch to IW at 10 and not only is Peter Simon on but Thomas Kincade is on live at midnight, (thought he had died) and I am taken back in time to Bid TV:mysmilie_51: on another note has Paul Brodel come back as he seems to be doing the cooking show now.

Who's next on iw james russell steve macdonald sally jaxx ? Peter sherlock now on qvc.

I thought he did OK at least in the few minutes I saw in the watch hour.i think it helped that he was seated behing a table .

I thought something was going on as his house is for sale!
I know I'm sad but when I saw his house was for sale I was excited about seeing his house on the estate agents website, but oddly the estate agent listing only shows pictures of the outside and the gardens!!!

I knew he'd show up on IW- I got home late last night and my husband had it on, and I recognised who was on before I even looked at the tv screen :)

I watched the start of the 10pm hour and he seemed very nervous, his arm was shaking showing a watch. He loved the watch and wanted to buy it.

He was stroking the guest's arm like he'd known him all his life and saying 'swiss' a lot. I thought the guest looked uncomfortable.

As embarassing as ever.........I went to bed :sleepy:

He shouted all the time and spoke all across the poor guest on the watch show! At least 3 times he said 'excuse me for interrupting you...'! It was amateur hour and I hope that is the last we see of Peter Simon - but I fear it won't be.

Interesting how they are describing Peter Simon as a "guest" presenter.

I think it is so that he can claim it was never meant to be permanent if they get rid of him.

Latest posts

Back