I knew it!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wednesday 03 September
10:00 PM Swiss Eagle Timepieces Peter Simon

It was only a matter of time (scuse the pun)

:down:
I wonder if he will be using his trade mark bicycle clips, and treating us to more hilarity of falling over, and not to mention "The Snot Bubble", or the odd naughty bottom burp! Anyhoo, we can but hope - Dont mess this one up Peter! ATB!

I wonder if he will be using his trade mark bicycle clips, and treating us to more hilarity of falling over, and not to mention "The Snot Bubble", or the odd naughty bottom burp!

I imagine his full 'act' will be on display Dave and what he doesn't know about Swiss Eagle timepieces, just isn't worth knowing :dull:

I imagine his full 'act' will be on display Dave and what he doesn't know about Swiss Eagle timepieces, just isn't worth knowing :dull:

I think this could he his last chance saloon. Didn't expect a return to a telly selly platform for him, but as we know, anything is possible! Seems like a good few of the bid/pd mob are making I/W the new car crash tv! What must the established presenters think of it all? I may start having it on in the background like I did with bid/pd. Also, isn't Pete's pongs coming soon?

I think this could he his last chance saloon. Didn't expect a return to a telly selly platform for him, but as we know, anything is possible! Seems like a good few of the bid/pd mob are making I/W the new car crash tv! What must the established presenters think of it all? I may start having it on in the background like I did with bid/pd. Also, isn't Pete's pongs coming soon?

peter sherlock is on Q on Wednesday with
03/09/2014 05:00 - 06:00 PM Lalique Parfums as the brand ambasserder (Q had it before bid sold it)

I expect Lisa Brash will be next in :smirk:

peter sherlock is on Q on Wednesday with
03/09/2014 05:00 - 06:00 PM Lalique Parfums as the brand ambasserder (Q had it before bid sold it)

He has opened his own little shop somewhere in London

Wednesday 03 September
10:00 PM Swiss Eagle Timepieces Peter Simon

It was only a matter of time (scuse the pun)

:down:

They will have anyone on IW, they are in no way particular...LOL

I liked the poster who said 'it's turning into car crash telly'. LOL, it has always been car crash telly, with the 'established presenters' just being awful in a different way. The 'established presenters' are well versed in nasty sales techniques including 'I'll sell the soul of my grandparents for one more sale' and 'This has made the difference and is why my skin looks so great' to every skincare product, along with 'I'll contradict myself within moments if it'll get another sale as I believe all our customers are indeed brainless muppets and won't even notice'.

To be honest I'm quite excited at the new influx of ex-Bid staff, at least we get some new filthy tactics and some new people to claim Karcher, Wagner and Bissell have saved their lives/made them millionaires/cured tropical diseases.

Email from IW describing Peter Simon as a "guest presenter"and to tune in on Wednesday 8pm and 10 pm.I really can't wait! But I may tune in for a laugh.

How long will peter simon last at ideal word, idealworld turning into shop at bid.

It will be up to him and how he performs. It will not be IWs fault if he blows it. He has been given an opportunity, let him make of it what he will.

There appears to no loyalty to presenters on any of the selling channels they are only ever as good as their last hour and the number of sales they managed to convince us the viewing public to buy no matter what the tactic they use and how underhand it is .After all these company's are in business to make as much profit as possible for their share holders not to be our "friends" .
So it up to us to use our discretion and take every thing they say with a very large pinch of salt.

surely this all somewhat proves that there was no intention to 'save' bid.

they merely wanted the interlectual property so they could morph ideal world into essentially being bid.

All (atleast most of) the true shysters of the bid realm have found their way to IW.

Thomas Kincade prints are also being flogged today , it's Bid.tv all over again:mysmilie_15:

Thomas Kincade prints are also being flogged today , it's Bid.tv all over again:mysmilie_15:

Just watching too. It's not the same without the bib/tv's resident, and self expressed, "experts" of Lisa Brash and Steve Mac when selling the Kinky kades. Give it time - I feel it in my water that they may be on the way back??? Watch this space.

Oh my days: I watched Peter Simon with Bev. In a word: cheap. Cheap, tacky and tawdry. What IW is thinking I don't know. First Becque, then Gollum, now him. IW is very much Morrison's to QVC's Waitrose these days

Been watching Peter Simon with the Bissell carpet cleaner for the last 10 minutes. He's already mentioned "Our Bet" twice and got confused whilst reading out the item number; it's like the old days of Bid TV back again :mysmilie_59:

Dearie me, He is back, So cheap and unprofessional, cant take it serious at all, its truly like a mock piss take of shopping tv. IW are going straight down the route to the same dead end as bid tv ended!

As I type he is blethering on about a dog, h20 and then back onto what he is punting :mysmilie_48:

It's the more powerful of the Bissells. It not only cleans, not only vacuums, not only washes, not only carpets, not only hard floors, not only upholstery, not only...
mysmilie_13.gif

Latest posts

Back