"I know great sound" Mikey's favourite saying

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

bidtvbs

Registered Shopper
He's just said that "he knows great sound" atleast a dozen times in the space of 5 minutes selling some headphones. OK Mikey we get the message!!:yawn:

He was the same whilst selling some shitty speaker a few days ago. Hes so full of **** you can see it coming out of his ears

I like his "you either want it or you don't" saying. You're right mike. I don't.

LMFAO, he's back on with the speaker system again with his 'Bass Reflex test sheet (A4 piece of paper)'. It sounds complete CACK! They just don't learn! :giggle:

It all depends on how you define great sound. Some people will think a pocket radio sounds great, and others are never satisfied with high end hifi.

Mikey seems to compare that speaker to his £1000 HiFi speakers. Perhaps he got his speakers from bid, with a starting price of £1000, which then finally sold £19.99

Where can I get that high tech Bass Reflex Test Card, do bid sell them? Well there's an idea for you bid.

It all depends on how you define great sound. Some people will think a pocket radio sounds great, and others are never satisfied with high end hifi.

Mikey seems to compare that speaker to his £1000 HiFi speakers. Perhaps he got his speakers from bid, with a starting price of £1000, which then finally sold £19.99

Where can I get that high tech Bass Reflex Test Card, do bid sell them? Well there's an idea for you bid.

Staples :drunk:

Hilarious thing about that demo is at 1:48 when the paper on the speaker sounds as if, well, it's letting off wind :mysmilie_507:

So big bass always = good sound quality, according to Mike. Yeah, and pigs can fly.

How can he call it a 'home entertainment system'?
Home entertainment systems are,by definition,multi-channel-usually 5.1.
This thing is not even stereo,it's a single enclosure mono active speaker.
It does not have a sub-woofer as claimed by Bid,it simply has a bass reflex port.
It would be difficult to imagine worse sound than that which Mike is demonstrating here!

At the end mighty mike mason says " im not going to charge u a £1000 pounds for them" ....ive heard of starting high but for 2 x 50 watt speakers....the man is clearly off his trolley...a fruitcake. He says he used to be a sound man for all the big bands.... So say like metallica have a problem with their bass....they call for mason....he produces the a4 test sheet....turns to james hetfield and says...."ur ok now m8 the piece of papers flapping ,u got great sound".....do u think james will say nice 1 mike or would something else happen?? Im hoping, well knowing something else would happen...just wish i was there to help out!

I know I am not the smartest cookie on the block but when I am watching on MY TELLY I can only hear the sound that my telly produces the same as when any one is selling T.V's going on about how good the picture is I can ONLY see the picture as produced on MY T.V.
So he was wasting his time because I only have a cheap T.V from Asda ,so it has a poorer sound and picture quality when compared to a T.V from one of the "big boys".
BUT it suits me fine as I am a pleb when it comes to things like that.

I know I am not the smartest cookie on the block but when I am watching on MY TELLY I can only hear the sound that my telly produces the same as when any one is selling T.V's going on about how good the picture is I can ONLY see the picture as produced on MY T.V.
So he was wasting his time because I only have a cheap T.V from Asda ,so it has a poorer sound and picture quality when compared to a T.V from one of the "big boys".
BUT it suits me fine as I am a pleb when it comes to things like that.

Could be worse Madmax - you could have a top of the range TV & several grand's worth of top end AV equipment.....then your ears would be bleeding from the hideous brightness/sibilance/distortion being accurately replicated & you'd be removing your terrified, startled pets from where they've taken refuge under the sideboard etc. etc.......could be in this instance you're actually better off with your cheapo Asda tele & its weedy sound system.....! :grin:

How can he call it a 'home entertainment system'?
Home entertainment systems are,by definition,multi-channel-usually 5.1.
This thing is not even stereo,it's a single enclosure mono active speaker.
It does not have a sub-woofer as claimed by Bid,it simply has a bass reflex port.
It would be difficult to imagine worse sound than that which Mike is demonstrating here!

Exactly you are right!!!

I only have a cheap T.V from Asda ,so it has a poorer sound and picture quality when compared to a T.V from one of the "big boys"

I wouldn't jump to such a conclusion until I'd tested the TV myself with one of Mike's bass reflex test sheets!

At the end mighty mike mason says " im not going to charge u a £1000 pounds for them" ....ive heard of starting high but for 2 x 50 watt speakers....the man is clearly off his trolley...a fruitcake. He says he used to be a sound man for all the big bands.... So say like metallica have a problem with their bass....they call for mason....he produces the a4 test sheet....turns to james hetfield and says...."ur ok now m8 the piece of papers flapping ,u got great sound".....do u think james will say nice 1 mike or would something else happen?? Im hoping, well knowing something else would happen...just wish i was there to help out!

:mysmilie_510:

Latest posts

Back