I know not everyone has Facebook...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tarketta

Registered Shopper
...but for those that do, what's happened to the Visitor Posts section on the Q FB page as it's currently empty? I check that every now and again just to see what the latest gripe is (more gripes than compliments, unsurprisingly) so I'm wondering if it's either been 'cleansed' or dispensed with entirely?!

Blimey they're taking the censorship of posts to a new level! What next? Book burning?

Very odd. I don't know enough about Facebook to know whether it's something that happens when you're working on it or doing maintenance.

Maybe they're hoping no one will notice when the visitor posts section comes back with lots of mystery shopper questions and glowing compliments about the reasonable P&P costs!

So I just posted "Where have all the visitor posts gone?" and a message flashed up saying that the people who monitor the page would review the post.

I can't be the first person to have posted that question and as none as yet have been published, I'm thinking there's no mistake here, it's bog standard censorship - BORING!

Blimey they're taking the censorship of posts to a new level! What next? Book burning?

Oh, if that's the case, could you just pop the furnace door open please?

Screen Shot 2016-10-18 at 13.10.53.jpg

Well that's interesting, isn't it? I read those posts occasionally, mainly for the complaints and criticisms. Things like the Xmas food TSV debacle only get an airing there really, so it is a shame if they are going to censor posts. I am not on FB myself so do not join in there. But of course things are only ever perfect in Qland aren't they?

...but for those that do, what's happened to the Visitor Posts section on the Q FB page as it's currently empty? I check that every now and again just to see what the latest gripe is (more gripes than compliments, unsurprisingly) so I'm wondering if it's either been 'cleansed' or dispensed with entirely?!
If they don't like what they see of if its critical of q then they are deleted.

Visitor Posts are back and once again a wide array of gripes with a few laudatory posts chucked in for good measure - absolutely nothing from the Q admin though, maybe their FB page was hacked?!?!? Who knows...

Pretty sure it was a FB blip as several other pages I visit had no visitor posts earlier either

Maybe it's that BTY person that seems to control QVC posts (or thinks she does) that has done it, lolololololo :mysmilie_8:

Latest posts

Back