I like the Kim and Co TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

brenny

Registered Shopper
:grin::grin:

There ! I have said it , not only do I like it I have bought it in the black and white option , My only concern is that it might be too short for me,
Anyone else got it ? or is it just me , Billynomates :grin::grin:

Looks nice but for me I don't wear dresses. I hope you enjoy it. I don't think it will be too short unless you are a giant LOL!

Im not a giant ( I wish ) but I dont like to show my knees so Im hoping it will cover them , I was torn between the black and the aqua version but the purple was nice too , looks like I have awoken from my non buying hibernation :star:

Am worried really, as I don't mind it too! I usually hate her revolting clothes! Thankfully am all spent out this month, or I might have risked it.

Certainly wouldn't wear it on it's own personally, but teamed with leggings or skinny jeans, it'd look quite ok I think!

Did laugh when I saw animal print again though!

Well Brenny, my first thought was how brave of you to be the first to say that you like a TSV offering from Kim, and I'll be your mate as I like it too, however I'm the opposite to you as I'm only five foot tall and this would be too long for me. I've just ordered a Tiana B dress in black and white as the length of that is four inches shorter and have had more success with that range. I hope you love your dress when it arrives!

Am worried really, as I don't mind it too! I usually hate her revolting clothes! Thankfully am all spent out this month, or I might have risked it.

Certainly wouldn't wear it on it's own personally, but teamed with leggings or skinny jeans, it'd look quite ok I think!

Did laugh when I saw animal print again though!

Agree, worn with trousers as more of a tunic? Or should we say trouser?

all we need now is Glen to join in!

I loikes it, for all I've criticised Kim in the past - I do think her dresses in the more sedate prints look lovely. Debbie looked really nice last night, it's a nice print and nice cut. There I've said it :wink:

it's just the voice & antics of the woman I can't stand.Have 2 pairs of her trousers which I love.

I have a couple of Kim & Co dresses and they're fab (there! I said it!). The wrap style is v forgiving, as is the sizing. A couple I've bought in last clicks but had to go up or down a size and they all look fine. (I'm a 14-16 and can wear anything from size S to XL dresses in the range)

The length is longer the larger the size...cos, let's face it, I always grow taller when I put on a few pounds! Yeah right!:wink:

Jude xx

I thought the dress looked ok for the money, but on reflection I would never dare ask anyone does my "bum look big in this" :giggle:

I have quite a bit of Kim and Co and though I don't dislike the TSV I wouldn't buy it. I have a patterned wrap dress ad it is lovely but I am not always that keen on the prints and bright colours.

I think its nice too but then I like Quacker so what do I know!!!

I would, however, have to buy the 3XL so it wouldn't cling so much and I can't bring myself to do that as I'm an XL in everything else.

Think I might buy it in purple. Don't like her prints usually but this one isn't as flamboyant as her others. Was thinking it'd look great with leggings or skinny jeans.

:grin::grin:

There ! I have said it , not only do I like it I have bought it in the black and white option , My only concern is that it might be too short for me,
Anyone else got it ? or is it just me , Billynomates :grin::grin:

I have also gone for the black and white and wondered about the length, but thought of wearing it over cropped trousers if this was the case.

Won't be buying now. Sold out in purple small only available on waitlist. Too much of shock to bank balance when you don't know when the money will be coming out. Only order things on advanced order then I can budget for it coz they give you a shipping date. So disapointed knew I should have ordered this morning especially as my kids said they liked it so it justified buying it even more for when their dad moaned I'd made yet another qvc purchase!!

Agree, worn with trousers as more of a tunic? Or should we say trouser?

all we need now is Glen to join in!

Don't think there's room for Glen when Kim is around Silver Fox. She's capable of babbling for Canada all by herself. Imagine the two of them head to head in a show presented by Alison Keenan who wouldn't want to be left out of the fun! I feel a headache coming on just thinking about it.

The TSV isn't so bad for the price but how expensive is the rest of her range now? Each item averages out to about £50 with P&P. Two or three things to make up a complete set and you've spent a small fortune! I don't see how she expects to sell that much and I can only see prices going up in future.

There were t-shirts on last night. Joy and Ali the model were wearing them. Ali could look good in a sack but I noticed that Joy looked like a caricature of Madonna and Ali looked like a straggly waif, with this awful off-white cloth hanging off her. I jumped at the price of it - something around the £40 mark! It was awful, I'd think twice about washing my dishes with it. I made a comment to my son that you could go to the high street and get 3 or 4 better tops for the price of this one. If they made you look fabulous, fair enough if you then pay the price for that pleasure, but this stuff was hideous. If she keeps producing this muck and at these silly prices, she'll soon not be welcome here. The matching "trouser" was another £50 on top of that, with P&P. So that's £100 almost for a t-shirt and "trouser". Is it just me, or is that just barmy?

Last edited:
Don't think there's room for Glen when Kim is around Silver Fox. She's capable of babbling for Canada all by herself. Imagine the two of them head to head in a show presented by Alison Keenan who wouldn't want to be left out of the fun! I feel a headache coming on just thinking about it.

AAAAAGGGGG!!! too awful too think about! but it would be entertaining? wonder who would come out 'top dog'?

Latest posts

Back