I love Julian!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yes, I heard this statement too. I've been watching Jules since 1997 and he has been totally consistant in all that time. From the days when all the other males (Dave Bradford, Paul Lavers etc) were booted n suited in top pocket 'chiefs and silk ties, Julian was in ever casual mood, with a no-nonsence direct honest approach always reffering to his Gran/Aunt and how they would love a certain product.. :grin: He presented a Holiday show on Terrestrial TV for a while and did really well on that too

I think he's great!

I also think he would make a PERFECT husband and Son-in-law, so hurry up Jules, get on with it! :grin::grin:
I have also been watchin Julian since 1997 when he spoke in his normal Manchester accent but went off him completely when he started trying to talk 'posh' it just doesn't work for me at all. A complete turn off unfortunately as I am sure he is a nice enough bloke.

Another presenter who cuts in whilst the guest is trying to describe things... A classic example was the Bose hour last night. Waffle Waffle.

Not saying he's perfect but he's such a refreshing change from the full of it, look at me, I have and I want presenter.
I like that fact he thanks and say's he appreciates that the QVC viewers keep him in a job.
:rock:

Ihave just watched the poor bloke at the beginning of the Kings Realm hour and he was sandwiched between two honey monsters. Lucky it isnt mini me doing thishour, he would have disappeared for ever

He lost it for a moment then over little things making all the difference and said it could be his last show :thinking:

Another presenter who cuts in whilst the guest is trying to describe things... A classic example was the Bose hour last night. Waffle Waffle.

He did the same with the rose designed throw. He said "lets talk about the reverse fleece side and the fab. quality" and then made a big gesture of flipping it and then put it back the right way and then didn't talk about the fleece. The reverse side is important to me with throws and I didn't buy because of this. Some fleece is very cheap nylon which I hate but I never got chance to see it.

At least hes not so up himself like his long time female colleague who he never seems to work with now.:tongue:

Latest posts

Back