I see Lynn is back!

Sammi

Westcountry wench!
just seen that Lynn is back on our screens, looking nicely tanned and relaxed.

P

Pinkpussycat

Ooh I always liked Lynn, I might just start watching again now. :pPC:

Lynda

VIP Shopper
I like Lynn too and only recently realised she and Rod were an item and now married. Welcome back and Good luck to both of them! :heart:

Glinda

I like Lynn, seems very nice. Is rod the over-weight gentleman? I find that man very difficult to watch personally, and have to change channels if he is on.

Indigoblue

Didn't they once host a spot together? They're both very good I think.:1:

evie21

VIP Shopper
Didn't they once host a spot together? They're both very good I think.:1:

yes when the system broke down, they were on together for over an hour, very good to watch, very funny, sorry when everything was restored.:1:

Sammi

Westcountry wench!
they are a scream when on together - imagine there's never a dull moment at home lol

Indigoblue

They've got so many couples now,perhaps they should start doing Mr. and Mrs.slots.:1:

evie21

VIP Shopper
aside from other issues, must be something special working for gems, with all these pairings, cannot think of other channels where this has happened.:1:

Babs

VIP Shopper
I like both Rod and Lynne and was highly delighted when they were married. They really are a smashing couple.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Allison Cris

Members online

AdBlock Detected

Thank you for visiting ShoppingTelly.com

We get it, advertisements are annoying, however without them this forum would cease to exist.

Members of ShoppingTelly.com can go TOTALLY AD FREE, VIP LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP is just £10!

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks