I think my eyes and ears were deceiving me, but...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

mediastar

Registered Shopper
I was channel hopping just now, not a good sleeper this week, well, not many weeks tbh. There was some "I love QVC" short on one of the extra channels (possibly style itself). I could have sworn it was Joy, whom I haven't seen for ages, not since there was a Models Prefer/YBF marathon. Nice to see her again.

Maybe it was an old recording because I don't think she is back on Q.Think she left under a bit of a cloud.As usual Q ignored her going ,so I'd be surprised if it is her.

Maybe it was an old recording because I don't think she is back on Q.Think she left under a bit of a cloud.As usual Q ignored her going ,so I'd be surprised if it is her.

Ooh, do tell, Turandot! She disappeared around the same time Lenny did, and I read something about them wanting to replace her with a younger model. But, as they still use Goodie & Tiffany, that sounds a bit dubious.

I was channel hopping just now, not a good sleeper this week, well, not many weeks tbh. There was some "I love QVC" short on one of the extra channels (possibly style itself). I could have sworn it was Joy, whom I haven't seen for ages, not since there was a Models Prefer/YBF marathon. Nice to see her again.

What, 'Plus-sized' Joy? Surely not. Poor Joy - I felt sorry for her - they might as well have hung a sign round her neck and pointed at her saying 'look at roly-poly Fat Joy - even she looks good in this item and she's enormous!!"

Ooh, do tell, Turandot! She disappeared around the same time Lenny did, and I read something about them wanting to replace her with a younger model. But, as they still use Goodie & Tiffany, that sounds a bit dubious.

I'm really not sure what happened ,some sort of dispute with Q ? Just know she disappeared and had put a farewell on Facebook . There was a thread about it at the time. Don't think it was an age thing ,maybe personality,but as ever with Q silence on it.

I liked her but they often put her in too tight clothes.

I wasn't that keen on Joy, maybe it is just me, but imo she never looked like an average plus size model. Her boobs were really in your face...

I thought I remembered all of that, however, it really, really sounded and looked like her and I think the snippet was called "Model Behaviour", which is why I thought it was her too.

It wouldn't surprise me if they'd shown it again. Those "extra" channels are just cut together bits from elsewhere and all sorts of strange things can show up. I don't think anyone at Q has a clear idea of what gets shown on them. When RJ is on at the weekends, I look at these other channels, especially the Beauty, and it is the same thing every weekend, and some of the clips they show have been knocking around for ages.

QVC's attention to detail is on the slipshod side.... I think they only check if a) the product is still in stock in the options shown, and b) the price and P&P charges are correct. After that, it could be a clip of Methuselah for all they care!

I've sometimes seen them slip in library shots of models wearing variants of clothing items from their old studios in Battersea, or in their new studios before they re-jigged them all to make them work better... so using shots of models no longer working for them would make perfect sense.

Latest posts

Back