Ideal World presenters 'nicknames'

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Greg

Registered Shopper
I'm actually finding it hard (Ooo err, missus!) to keep up with all the wierd and wonderful new nicknames people are coming-up with. I would be grateful if you could record them here so users can keep track on who people are talking about.

For example, who is 'Honky Tonks'?

Thanks x

I'm actually finding it hard (Ooo err, missus!) to keep up with all the wierd and wonderful new nicknames people are coming-up with. I would be grateful if you could record them here so users can keep track on who people are talking about.

Thanks x

Honky Tonks is a general term that can be applied to various people. For example, Shaun Ryan.

Nanty is Shaun Ryan
Nan Nanty is Shaun Ryan
Nan Nanty Nan is Shaun Ryan
Nan Nanty Nan Mam is Shaun Ryan

Oh, I can't be arsed. You can surely work it out for yourself Mr Greg? You great big Honky Tonks :mysmilie_59:

Greg,

'Poward' - a term first coined by shopperholic, I do believe = the double act of Howard (the Bowels) and Pope Pete(r) of Simon, and can be used for either or both of these clowns (sorry, gentlemen)
'Pratman' and 'Robbing' = 'Pratman' has, I believe, already been allocated to Pope P - 'Robbing' is still up for grabs by one of the others
'Sob Story' = the one, the only, the man with more 'unfortunates' in his family than there are pebbles on the beach = Shaun
Last but not least, I'd mention......'Chainsaw', aka Sal the Screecher = Sally Jacks

Thanks x

Last edited:
Greg,

'Poward' - a term first coined by shopperholic, I do believe = the double act of Howard (the Bowels) and Pope Pete(r) of Simon, and can be used for either or both of these clowns (sorry, gentlemen)
'Pratman' and 'Robbing' = 'Pratman' has, I believe, already been allocated to Pope P - 'Robbing' is still up for grabs by one of the others
'Sob Story' = the one, the only, the man with more 'unfortunates' in his family than there are pebbles on the beach = Shaun
Last but not least, I'd mention......'Chainsaw', aka Sal the Screecher = Sally Jacks

"Pratman" gets me every time H. :mysmilie_15:

Latest posts

Back