Ideal World STOP talking rubbish!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

JR's Ego

Registered Shopper
.... quite literally!

This evening whilst watching IW (a very rare occurrence for me) during a Nutribullet sales pitch, Haley Green with guest presenter Bob Downe :)mysmilie_17:- google him) constantly referred to bowel movements, regarding its improvement after using nutribullet. Is this REALLY called for?

Although they are promoting the goodness of raw foods, they might be forgetting that a number of individuals who suffer from IBS-D or IBS-C find raw foods with roughage simply leave them loo-bound!
Also people who are sensitive to fruitcose, grains, etc

So maybe the release of stomach 'traffic' quite regularly might be true, - but not in a healthy way. Never the less, talking about regularity of bowels on air isn't the nicest of subjects!

Last edited by a moderator:
And Nutribullet Last chance that's a laugh that will be on high street tv in hour. And it will be on iw in a couple days along with vibrapower belt and plate. Does the presenter rick hay get commission for this. disgusting topic they are chatting about bowels and other needless topics, iw use to be a very good channel but now it's a joke of a channel. This channel coming to an end very soon sad for the people who work hard there, but they have crap fitness products and guru's. And technology is we never heard of them and refurbished rubbish. Or it's karcher or it's drillbits, i'm afraid i not watching any longer.

IW have been talking S... in one way or another pretty much since they started.

IW have now literally set its stopwatch to their demise, now that they have taken on Bid.tvs sloppy seconds, IW has now truly become the Del Boy market stall shopping channel

I have only ever purchased three items from IW. A power bracelet in 'goldstone' (LOL remember those? the VERY early days when IW really made QVC panic)
Fixall glue (excellent) Showroom Shine (excellent)

I would never order in the future however

howard is forever talking about his bowels on the nutribullet show i no longer watch, as soon as i hear PS or the other ex bid presenter i switch off miss nothing anyway vibrapower, belcher belching about karcher or whatever so predictable.

Latest posts

Back