Ijoy Ride

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

:4:
Hi jasper

I have the trampoline and dvd to that so do that one, also we have the billy blanks workouts too. I have a treadmill, stepper, bike, then I have a thing called Mygym which is like a multi gym but the bands keep snapping on it so we need to get a proper multigym. I have a pilates machine, a total gym similar to pilates machime hubby uses that and also I have Powerplate, Trampoline and this one I love the ab lounger brilliant for your six pack!!!!!!

:3: once your gym room's ready Dazzler you can start a new career as a fitness instructor and charge people to use all your equipment!

:3: once your gym room's ready Dazzler you can start a new career as a fitness instructor and charge people to use all your equipment!

Thats a good idea Fairynuff could do with the extra cash to do the extension:51: cannot do a deal at moment as done my ankle in though.

Too right Fairynuff,:1: all you need to do Dazzler is put together some aerobic routines, install a home sauna and/or steam room and a plunge pool, (if you haven’t already):4: and you’ll be better equipped than most gyms.:1:
Hi jasper
I have the trampoline and dvd to that so do that one, also we have the billy blanks workouts too. I have a treadmill, stepper, bike, then I have a thing called Mygym which is like a multi gym but the bands keep snapping on it so we need to get a proper multigym. I have a pilates machine, a total gym similar to pilates machime hubby uses that and also I have Powerplate, Trampoline and this one I love the ab lounger brilliant for your six pack!!!!!!
I was going to get the ab lounger, but have put it on hold as the iJoy is working so well. I like the Billy Blanks DVD’s, although it can be a little hardcore, have you tried the Billy Blanks resistance cords workout. My favourate workout DVD's are the Ministry Of Sound Pump it up workouts as they never feel like hard work.:1:

As long as it is a good piece of kit thats the main thing. It looks like fun. Loen's face made me laugh looked like it was killing her.

This is true Dazzler lol!!
So does it fold away so you can hide it?
i'm wondering where I'd hide mine.
but if it works, it's worth having - esp as i'm good at mounting things, but hopeless at getting up off the floor :11:

but if it works, it's worth having - esp as i'm good at mounting things, but hopeless at getting up off the floor :11:

Eew! Carpet burns spring to mind.

Don't think it folds away Lottie, comes fully assembled ready to mount. I guess it takes up the same room as a toilet!:4: Its just plug and go.

Latest posts

Back