I'm back again

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

GenieDi

Dr McDreamy
Hi there. Had an email with some threads from yesterday. First one I've had for a long time.

So come on for a looksee. I haven't watched any shopping telly for a good 15 years. But late last year I had the double drawer Ninja come up on Facebook. 6 ez pays. So went for it. Have bought a couple of other much cheaper items since. But still not watching.

No idea if anyone remembers me. I had divorce trials and tribulations when I was last on here very active.

I came on to say lovely Viv had died. That was nearly 3.5 years ago now. Still miss her very much.

Life Not much changed. Still on my own. 18 years divorced, where the heck does the time go.

Hope all I knew are doing ok. My life is my beautiful pug Loki x

My son is now 29 still living with me x

Had an email too saying:

“This message was sent to you because you opted to ShoppingTelly newsletter”

I didn’t realise I had, I clicked on my name and checked my preferences and made the changes I wanted.

Might be something to do with the changes and the new Tech Admin?

Had an email too saying:

“This message was sent to you because you opted to ShoppingTelly newsletter”

I didn’t realise I had, I clicked on my name and checked my preferences and made the changes I wanted.

Might be something to do with the changes and the new Tech Admin?
I had one too. Agree, that it might be the new changes to the site.

Hi there. Had an email with some threads from yesterday. First one I've had for a long time.

So come on for a looksee. I haven't watched any shopping telly for a good 15 years. But late last year I had the double drawer Ninja come up on Facebook. 6 ez pays. So went for it. Have bought a couple of other much cheaper items since. But still not watching.

No idea if anyone remembers me. I had divorce trials and tribulations when I was last on here very active.

I came on to say lovely Viv had died. That was nearly 3.5 years ago now. Still miss her very much.

Life Not much changed. Still on my own. 18 years divorced, where the heck does the time go.

Hope all I knew are doing ok. My life is my beautiful pug Loki x

My son is now 29 still living with me x
Welcome back Di 👋

Same here. It's been a very long time. Reminds me of a school reunion except we're on the Internet.

I was banned, never had a clue why. A lot of us were one weekend. I think it was a who is mates with who thing. I always got on with everyone here. I missed you all.

Then all these years later I got the email out of the blue yesterday too.

I recognise some of the names. Long time no speak. Hope you're all doing well.

I used to come on here and drool over some Lulu Guinness bags that I couldn't afford back on the day. I loved talking about some QVC beauty products. Oh & we used to have big laughs on the Bid Up threads before that imo sketchy outfit thankfully went kaput.

Got lots of LG & other bags now. I'm a bit of a handbag hoarder since I discovered what bags were being sold on Ebay. But no more. I have enough to last a lifetime or several now lol.

We gave each other great tips on here. And lots of laughs.

My life has been a bit difficult since those days. My Dad passed a few years ago from cancer. Full diagnosis to his passing was only 6 weeks. It happens & it's life. He was a heavy smoker back in the day as a lot were.

Had someone else I was close to pass of cancer during lockdown.

My little rescue doggie, Pearlie, passed a year ago quite suddenly. My goodness that is still hitting me so hard. I know doggies don't outlive us, nor would we want that in this world. But I couldn't have kids of my own, so losing my doggie kids never got any easier. I had 10.5 years with my Pearlie, for which I am so grateful.

No more doggies for me. At least for now as I've got too much on & it wouldn't be fair on the dog.

So I've had some knocks as other horrid stuff happened too, but hey, I'm still here.

I got a bit emotional seeing you all here & reading your posts after all this time.

& reading your comments sorting out the good & ok from the old tat. The facts from the fairytales. Great stuff.

Same here. It's been a very long time. Reminds me of a school reunion except we're on the Internet.

I was banned, never had a clue why. A lot of us were one weekend. I think it was a who is mates with who thing. I always got on with everyone here. I missed you all.

Then all these years later I got the email out of the blue yesterday too.

I recognise some of the names. Long time no speak. Hope you're all doing well.

I used to come on here and drool over some Lulu Guinness bags that I couldn't afford back on the day. I loved talking about some QVC beauty products. Oh & we used to have big laughs on the Bid Up threads before that imo sketchy outfit thankfully went kaput.

Got lots of LG & other bags now. I'm a bit of a handbag hoarder since I discovered what bags were being sold on Ebay. But no more. I have enough to last a lifetime or several now lol.

We gave each other great tips on here. And lots of laughs.

My life has been a bit difficult since those days. My Dad passed a few years ago from cancer. Full diagnosis to his passing was only 6 weeks. It happens & it's life. He was a heavy smoker back in the day as a lot were.

Had someone else I was close to pass of cancer during lockdown.

My little rescue doggie, Pearlie, passed a year ago quite suddenly. My goodness that is still hitting me so hard. I know doggies don't outlive us, nor would we want that in this world. But I couldn't have kids of my own, so losing my doggie kids never got any easier. I had 10.5 years with my Pearlie, for which I am so grateful.

No more doggies for me. At least for now as I've got too much on & it wouldn't be fair on the dog.

So I've had some knocks as other horrid stuff happened too, but hey, I'm still here.

I got a bit emotional seeing you all here & reading your posts after all this time.

& reading your comments sorting out the good & ok from the old tat. The facts from the fairytales. Great stuff.
Hi There. Do you have same name as before? There are some names I remember still here. I have my pug Loki he is my world. I don't know where I would be without him. Never had this love before. I've been on my own since divorce,18 years. Could really talk and get stuff out on here then. Had some wonderful evenings too. Very good times xx

Lost my lovely Viv, also Les her oh. Amazing people who became lucky me the family I never had xx

Latest posts

Back